Author Topic: My foreskin is swollen  (Read 5360 times)

Offline Pau

My foreskin is swollen
« on: 2017-09-23 07:24:20 »
Hi, guys, I'm 16 years old and  4 days ago i have begun to let my foreskin always back. My Glans has become giant! A year ago I started to left my foreskin back twice a week, while I sleep. Because i love that rubbing sensation. The problem is that yesterday I realized that the foreskin started swelling behind my head. What can i do? 
« Last Edit: 2017-09-23 07:29:40 by Pau »

Offline Gs

• NSFW Access
Re: My foreskin is swollen
« Reply #1 on: 2017-09-23 11:13:00 »
Just put back your foreskin into normal position and the swelling will go after acouple of hours.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-09-23 17:59:55 »
Gs is right. Just let the foreskin go forward until the swelling goes down, then you can begin retracting again, once it's back to normal. This sort of swelling is not unusual for guys who are new to full time retraction. Don't worry about it. It will stop happening after a while. But until then, just put the foreskin forward whenever it swells up.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: 2017-09-23 19:04:09 »
Swelling can happen to people with a loose foreskin too (afterall it's not the skin's normal position, and being bunched up behind the head may restrict the flow of things inside the skin), but I'm curious if you have any kind of tightness when you retract.  That could cause more restriction and easier swelling than loose foreskins.

Take it easy and don't rush it.  As the others said, put the skin forward if you notice anything wrong.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-09-23 20:05:04 »
Gs is right. Just let the foreskin go forward until the swelling goes down, then you can begin retracting again, once it's back to normal. This sort of swelling is not unusual for guys who are new to full time retraction. Don't worry about it. It will stop happening after a while. But until then, just put the foreskin forward whenever it swells up.

Yes agreed, do it slow and easy and this will go away
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Pau

« Reply #5 on: 2017-10-08 18:08:30 »
Thanks a lot guys. I'm gonna do that. Answering to Kylar, yes, I noticed some tightness in my ridget band. Can that be solved?

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: 2017-10-08 18:56:57 »
For many people, merely using the foreskin helps loosen it up.  Some others (especially when the tightness is more significant) may try to stretch it, which tends to be quite effective on tightness that isn't caused by infection or illness.  I'd guess in your case the fact that you're keeping the opening of the foreskin stretched wider by leaving it pulled back will already have some effect — with time.  How tight is it anyway?  For example, when fully hard, is it hindering retraction somewhat, or is it just a bit too snug?