News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Paper rolling method

Started by JPOldman1961, 2023-10-02 06:59:03

Previous topic - Next topic

JPOldman1961

>>test123

It's completely dry.
The touch of my fingertips feels like the surface of my lips.

Test123

Does it stay dry now, or do you still have to use the toilet paper regularly to keep it dry?

JPOldman1961

Since I was 9 years old, the lining of my foreskin has been exposed and exposed to the air, so it has remained dry. No paper required.

What I find when teaching young boys is that if you try it for a month, you will definitely see some changes.
If you are going to do it, please record the images before the start and one month later and post them on this forum. This will be helpful for everyone.

JPOldman1961

The inner wall of my foreskin looks like this.

JPOldman1961

Tie the paper around the foreskin frenulum once.
After,all you have to do is cut off the excess paper.
easy. easy.

Sorangu

This is very simple but genius.

Found this thread today, did a couple of test runs and found something that works for me.

Since all the toilet paper I have is perforated, it did not work well. However, a sheet of absorbent paper towel cut in half and then folded was perfect. I'm combining this method with a very stretchy "sock method" glans ring made from a stretchy sports wrap. I made the outside diameter of the glans ring big enough to where even during erections/shrinking, the paper towel would not fall off. Tied it somewhat loosely as well but I seems to stay on perfect.

I pull my skin as far back as possible to expose the inner foreskin under the glans right and place the folded paper towel right there. The paper towel covers most of the inner foreskin and the rest of the inner foreskin rolls over a little bit over the paper towel which is fine.

Very happy for this method because with the loose, but correctly placed paper towel combined with the stretch cloth glans ring- it should be safe to sleep in this method, unlike the coin method I have been using the past couple of days.

For context: I have practiced permanent retraction for almost 2 years consecutively when I was 14-15 and got to a point where my foreskin would stay retracted on its own about 80% of the time with very minimal effort. I however stopped retraction (for no real particular reason) and have lost a lot of that progress. To this day my foreskin is pretty short and is fully stretched back with zero coverage when I have an election but I am a grower and now it covers anywhere from 80% to 40% of my flaccid.

From my memory, my when I practiced retraction for those two years, my inner foreskin and glans were a lot more dry, and tough. But the main thing is my glans was a different shape. My coronal ridge has seemly got considerably less pronounced as I have used my foreskin covered for the past 8 or so years. My goal is to get back to how I was before (able to retract foreskin simply by pulling back). Im only a couple days into this journey and want to achieve dried inner-foreskin / keratinized glans as fast as possible

PhillyForeskin

Wowowow! I am amazed at the simplicity and effectiveness of this method. I gave it a try yesterday, overnight and half the day today. I don't even realize I have it on it's so comfortable. The hardest part is the knot and making sure it is snug enough to stay but too much and the TP tears along the perforation. If I continue to struggle with that step I may try to wrap the paper all the way around and then use a small piece of tape to secure it.

JPOldMan, Please look at my pictures. The skin rolls back over the paper when flaccid at rest. Is this OK or should I try only doing a single fold to make the paper wider in hopes that the wider paper will keep the skin from rolling back over the paper. I am worried the rolling back over will prohibit the drying of the inner foreskin.

Thank you for sharing. I have been trying to find out what traditional methods have been used in East Asia. If you or any others know of other traditional techniques, I am eager to learn (but I think I will be sticking with this for a while).

JPOldman1961

If you try this operation for a month and there is no change, you need to do more.
However, I checked the photo and it seems to be fine.

Test123

@JPOldman1961 You've mentioned a couple of times that this method gives results within a month. How long do you think it's necessary to wear the paper before the inner foreskin dries out and wearing the paper becomes unnecessary?

JPOldman1961

This method of correction is intended for boys under the age of 10.
In my experience, boys don't need paper after 2 months.

No data are available for adults. For adults, I can only say that it takes more time.I think the older you get, the less you can get the results you want.

My decision is 6 months.
If you don't see the changes you want, try another method.

aord1k

hello! thanks for this method. 1st day. i hope this help me!

jdm

Very interesting. I tried this with toilet paper after reading about it in the other thread. But the toilet paper kept ripping. I tried kleenex, but it also rips to easily. Thanks to those who suggested the paper towel method. I will try that next.

Nor34

Does this do something different than the coin method? I mean, both methods keep the inner foreskin exposed to absorbent materials, and the keeps it dry. 🙂

Juhho

rushmilk

Quote from: JPOldman1961 on 2023-10-04 04:01:48
"What does the average Japanese old man's cock look like?"
I received a message so I'll post the image here.

Due to old-fashioned Japanese customs, my cock has been fully exposed like this since I was 9 years old.

What's customs would that be?