Author Topic: What to do?  (Read 5019 times)

Offline MisterHead

What to do?
« on: 2019-07-29 10:59:54 »
Hi, my name is MisterHead, but u can call me MH.. sorry about my English, cuz i can write it about 70%.. a year or so ago i saw  somewhere on a site, about a thing called autocircumcision.. i really liked it and  tried it.. i was hooked on it like i was on drug... but i could never last long... a day or two.. but what was intresting, when i jerked off i would completly lose interest in it... As a Serb boy, i could never ask my parents about circumcision... so i had to do this... on july 27 2019 i decided that im gonna 100% keep my foreskin back, belive it or not.. i masturbated and after that still kept it back... and now im looking at people tying thrir frenulum.. how can i do that? I really dont undrestad how can i tie it i a couple of places, what to do? I made a silicone glans ting that i keep always on... it helps with keeping the foresking down... when will my glans desentesize? When can i sleep without the ring and without feeling discomfort??? If ur wondering, i have normal size foreskin? And my frenulum is not to long, normal but its very thin... can any of u guys give me advise what to do?
MisterHead :D

Offline MisterHead

Re: What to do?
« Reply #1 on: 2019-07-29 11:02:58 »
Im 15years and 5months old :D

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 2019-07-29 15:39:39 »
Please do not do any kind of body modification as long as you're under 18.  None of us wants to get into trouble if you end up messing up something.

Offline MisterHead

« Reply #3 on: 2019-07-29 15:57:29 »
Please do not do any kind of body modification as long as you're under 18.  None of us wants to get into trouble if you end up messing up something.
      Nooooo dude, dont worry... i aint a "dickhead".. just be chill.. ur right. I shouldnt do that before 18.. whould wait to see if it can shrink

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-08-03 18:15:43 »
If you are curious I suggest that you try what others do at your age.
Simply try to keep it pulled back.
There is a chance that when your thing grows into its final size it outgrows your skin a bit.
So as others said, dont do body modification! Be patient.
Most of the guys here were able to achieve permanent retraction with just simply pulling back.

Offline Lykofos

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2022-05-25 22:57:20 »
Zdravo! :D  Da li si zadovoljan „svlačenjem”? Kako je otkrivanje glavića počelo da te zanima? Hrvat sam –razum(ij)emo se.  :)