Author Topic: The Experience - Teasle's Diary.  (Read 82001 times)

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
Re: The Experience - Teasle's Diary.
« Reply #60 on: 2017-01-24 10:09:24 »
So update guys...

i couldnt continue pulling back because the swelling was just to severe.

So i guess i cant really fo for a long time, maybe one day pulled bakc one day covered.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #61 on: 2017-01-24 16:02:15 »
Hmmm :(

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #62 on: 2017-01-25 13:42:16 »
So update guys...

i couldnt continue pulling back because the swelling was just to severe.

So i guess i cant really fo for a long time, maybe one day pulled bakc one day covered.

Interesting not sure i have this problem, but i have heard of swelling, not sure what actually causes this, but keep us posted
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #63 on: 2017-01-28 20:59:19 »
Update: unfortunately i that to cover my glans for the night because the swelling of the foreskin was so severe yesterday evening. :(

On waking up today it looked ok but my foreskin did a hurt a little bit when pulling back.

So the method i used before was spoon method but that caused swelling so i now used the glans ring method but that caused even more swelling. I wanted to use the glans ring because i want the inner foreskin to dry and become tough too.

So i really have a big problem... if i use any method my foreskin starts to hurt and swell up, but i really want to keep retracting...

What do you guys suggest? Maybe i should try the new method a member here came up with 2 rings at the start of the penis. I'll keep you updated later that day with some pictures!

Please help me :D !
You might wanna try the liquid latex method. It's extremely comfortable, and should work even better for you, since you've cut your fenulum. I think it is one of the methods least likely to cause swelling. Good luck.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #64 on: 2017-01-29 12:07:36 »
You might wanna try the liquid latex method. It's extremely comfortable, and should work even better for you, since you've cut your fenulum. I think it is one of the methods least likely to cause swelling. Good luck.

Yea i like the idea of that! I alrdy bought a bottle on amazon and i will try it out on Tuesday! Keep you updated!

I just got one question how does the latex handle masturbation? Does it break up?

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #65 on: 2017-01-31 15:08:38 »
Ok guys i got the liquid latex today and now i tryed it out here the result :D

I dont know if it will hold lets see maybe @jdm has some idea or improvements?! :D

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #66 on: 2017-01-31 22:24:24 »
Yeah, is this what liquid latex looks like on you jdm? Seems to keep Teasle's skin behind the head, but doesn't much expose the inner foreskin. Is this the usual or can you do it in a way that exposes more of the inner foreskin? Teasle thanks for posting. I've been trying to visualize what liquid latex method would look like for a while now.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #67 on: 2017-01-31 23:36:04 »
Looking great teasle! I'm sure this method works really well for showers. (I mean guys who show, not bathing)

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #68 on: 2017-02-01 11:55:36 »
well bad news :( it didnt really work it came off about 4 hours after i posted yesterday ...

i guess i have to go for 2 days with a glans ring or spood method and one day covered so that i keep the swelling to a minimum. :(

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #69 on: 2017-02-08 22:58:24 »
Yea i like the idea of that! I alrdy bought a bottle on amazon and i will try it out on Tuesday! Keep you updated!

I just got one question how does the latex handle masturbation? Does it break up?
Sorry for the delay, I've been off the board for a while. In my experience, once I got the process down, it held up reasonably well for masturbation. It's stretchy, so it will accommodate some degree of tugging. But if you're very vigorous about pulling the skin, or jerk off for very long periods of time, it will come apart. It also depends on how many layers you used, and how tight you made it. You also can't use any sort of oils that break up latex as lube. Usually, if I masturbate, it will shorten the overall lifespan of an application. I'm not sure how long it would last without masturbation, because usually, I can't last that long without it. ;D  But I have gone two or three days without a jerk, and the latex held up quite well. After that, it would usually break up during masturbation, and I would remove it when I was done. Other times, I would jerk off the same day I applied it, and it would last through the night, then come apart sometime the next day.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #70 on: 2017-02-08 23:03:11 »
Yeah, is this what liquid latex looks like on you jdm? Seems to keep Teasle's skin behind the head, but doesn't much expose the inner foreskin. Is this the usual or can you do it in a way that exposes more of the inner foreskin? Teasle thanks for posting. I've been trying to visualize what liquid latex method would look like for a while now.
Actually, one of the main reasons I love this method, is that it does expose my inner foreskin very well. It's just a question of how far back you pull it when you are "gluing" things together with the latex. It's a bit less secure than the tape method, so you can't go super tight, but you can go a lot tight than Teasle did here.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #71 on: 2017-02-08 23:04:27 »
Looking great teasle! I'm sure this method works really well for showers. (I mean guys who show, not bathing)
Ha ha. Works pretty good for both.  :D

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #72 on: 2017-02-08 23:12:34 »
well bad news :( it didnt really work it came off about 4 hours after i posted yesterday ...

i guess i have to go for 2 days with a glans ring or spood method and one day covered so that i keep the swelling to a minimum. :(
Sorry to hear it didn't work well for you. I would suggest you try it again. Sometimes it takes a bit of experimentation to get it just right. I recommend you try it after drying off from a shower, when everything is as clean and dry as possible, with no oil buildup. Try thin layers, and make sure they dry out completely before adding on more. I'm not sure what else to suggest, other than following the instructions I've posted previously. Maybe you missed something. If you have any specific questions, let me know. Good luck.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #73 on: 2017-03-05 15:01:26 »
Ok guys sry was on vacation :D.

Im back at it now i will be retracted on the day and on nights i will cover the glans in hope that will reduce the swelling to 0! I keep u updated!

I guess i will try next week the liquid latex again and give you also an update! See ya :D wish me luck! ^^

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #74 on: 2017-03-07 09:34:33 »
Ok guys day 3 so far so good, the swelling is pretty much none existent, so i guess i keep it that way. Pretty sad i can go only about 15-18 hours retracted but its better then nothing i guess :D

I tried something new today. After talking to @bobenc0 i used a ring to hold back my foreskin but my skin is way to tight and it did hurt a bit, so im back at a glans ring here the two progression pics:D

Coming back to my scaling:

I would say right now its a 7,5 (sensibility from 0 - no feeling at all to 10 - highest feeling) i guess the nights where im covered keep the progress in check and the feeling wont diminish to fast.

Tomorrow i will bring back the different sensitivites on the glans itself (colors).