News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Please help! I just began trying to retract, but I really don't know any methods

Started by Raj Sharma, 2020-10-13 15:11:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Raj Sharma

Hi everyone,
Im turning 20 today (Oct 13) so I wanted to make a change in my life and try to begin keeping my foreskin retracted as a birthday goal

I have a lot of phimosis like issues but only when it is erect, when flaccid I can pull it all the way far back. When erect, partly because my erect dick is so much longer than my flaccid dick (erect it is around 8+ inches when measured straight, but there is a big upward curve to it which adds an inch or a half, im really not trying to brag or something sorry), my foreskin and frenulum is far too tight to be able to pull all the way back and it is painful when I try to pull it back during masturbation.

I have tried lubricating it and many other techniques but not only does it not pull back and expose the glans, the glans is also extremely sensitive to touch. I really want my foreskin to stay back so it exposes the pink head in contrast with my dark black shaft (for some reason I have really black colored shaft, even though my other skin is light brown idk if the color contrast is normal)

Im a still a virgin (except oral sex), I have had 4 ex girlfriends in the past, but I never actually proceeded to having vaginal sex with them because I didn't feel attached enough and I want to feel a very strong connection before I actually have vaginal sex, but blowjobs have been uncomfortable for me in the past because of my sensitive head. Also I feel awkward because here in the midwest most guys are circumcised and girls are kind of choosy about it, especially for oral sex.

I hope to learn from you guys about the best ways to keep it retracted as I am totally new to this and I hope to see good results within 1 or 2 years where it can stay far pulled back permanently without any support and my other goal is to make my glans much less sensitive to blowjobs.

I will probably post close up pics and stuff soon as I start the process, but as of right now I dont really have many pics to post sry. I only have an old masturbation video from a year ago: tinyurl.com/RajSharma20

Also i just wanted to ask how much time should i start keeping it retracted at a time and are there any household items or DIY methods i can use rather than buying rings and stuff, what method is best for growers? How much time will it take until it is fully retracted back permanently, like a year?

Kylar

I recommend two of the pinned posts here in General Discussion.

ElectroBlade

We have similar experiences but it seems you haven't gone through it yet. I had a very tight foreskin. Same issue, my length is 5 inches so it's 3 less. I curve left and up. But you just gotta stretch it, there's no way around. When you get hard pull it back, it's going to hurt a bit. But over time the more you do it it'll heal up and become looser. At the same time you can start pulling back and when it heals it might just stay there. You'll need to start to desensitize around the same time. It's a 3 in 1, if you tear the foreskin, don't worry as much. Just push through the pain and let it heal.

Raj Sharma

Wow thanks its nice to see that it worked for someone with similar issues! How long did it take?

Nexolaris

Regarding your contrast in skin color: that's pretty normal and nothing to worry about!

Raj Sharma

That's good to know about the skin contrast, but still i wish it was similar to my other skin's color just cosmetically,  i can see from ur pic that you are lucky to have consistent skin tone. I just hope my next gf wont be turned off seeing how dark black it is compared to my skin :)

joejoe19930

With regards to your skin tone issue, try looking into Kojic acid soap. I've seen it used to help even skin tone with great success, but it does take time. I personally just happened to order some yesterday. Il try and post updates of my own progress though my skin tone issue isn't very strong.

It goes without saying when considering putting anything on your privates, please do lost of research and be safe about it. I would even consider doing a small test area (not on your privates) for a few days and make sure your skin doesn't have an adverse reaction.
Just starting out on my fulltime retracted journey.

Raj Sharma