News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Critical’s retraction journal

Started by criticaldry, 2024-01-11 09:16:32

Previous topic - Next topic

criticaldry

Quote from: criticaldry on 2024-01-11 09:16:32
   Couldn't attach any images even tho they are within the 1 mb limit, will try again later .
Yesterday's images

criticaldry

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2024-01-11 13:59:39
I am conscious of filling up your journal post! Happy to DM if you would rather.
Sure, anyone is welcome to dm me

Nivek

Ahh, toilet paper method. Yes, that's what i meant. You'll need to tie the toilet paper tightly when you are soft. If you find that the toilet paper tears easily, you can:

1. Add a strip of micropore tape (surgical tape) to the toilet paper to give it extra strength. Particularly around the perforated area.
2. Some people use other types of paper such as kitchen towels or dry wet wipes which seem to be stronger than regular toilet paper.

If you find that you are getting hard when tying, you'll need to distract yourself. Get everything ready and distract yourself and go for it when you're completely soft. Once you're hard, if you've reinforced the tissue paper, it shouldn't tear.

Hope it helps, if you want to try again.

criticaldry

Yeah will try again tomorrow.
Also where do you get the micropore tape ,at the medical shops ?

Nivek

Yes, any pharmacy.. or Guardian/ Watson shop, not sure if you have that there!

criticaldry

Day 2
    Today I changed from the double ring method to my own version of toilet paper method, where I used a long strip of elastic cloth and tied behind my glans. I tied a bit tight when it was hard so it's perfectly fit when soft. I wore it the whole day without any discomfort or swelling so I'm continuing to wear it.
As for the sensitivity the effects of toothpaste has  shown and there seems to be a sudden drop in the sensitivity. My glans has become a bit wrinkly and shiny and as if it's covered by a layer. Even though the appearance is a bit grotesque there is no pain or anything. I could remember something like this happened a while ago when I used some shampoo to mastrubate and it stung a lot but not this time.
As there is no swelling I'm wearing it to bed. And good day guys.

criticaldry

Quote from: Nivek on 2024-01-12 14:33:00
Yes, any pharmacy.. or Guardian/ Watson shop, not sure if you have that there!
I'll look into it

Nivek

CuriousSkinner

It looks to be drying out quite a bit!

criticaldry

Day 3
   After staying retracted for the whole when I woke up I couldn't do it today because my frenulum got sore. The dried skin from my glans started peeling today and some sensitivity has been regained but I'm not sure if it's the same as before . My frenulum hurts so much I can't even retract to check my glans, so I'm taking a break today.
   My glans also got shinier and got a bit darker. I'm also considering tying my frenulum soon as it's preventing me to use any methods and stay retracted. I believe it's the main hurdle in my auto retraction process
  If you guys want me to make any changes to the style of writing this journal I'm open to advice.

CuriousSkinner

Oh yes you can see the peeling in the picture! Taking a break for a day sounds like a good idea to me, there is no harm in that. Hopefully the pain will go away with a bit of rest.

Nivek

You can try to stretch the frenulum when you are having a shower.  Use your thumb and fore finger to "stretch it" every time you bathe and maybe you won't have to cut it!

criticaldry

Quote from: Nivek on 2024-01-14 07:07:08
You can try to stretch the frenulum when you are having a shower.  Use your thumb and fore finger to "stretch it" every time you bathe and maybe you won't have to cut it!
I tried stretching my frenulum some years ago for a few  weeks and lost patience. It didn't seem to work at the time. Maybe I'll try it again. Have you tried it and did it work.
1. Does it need to be hot water?
2. Do I need to use soap?
Any other advice.

criticaldry

Day 3
    Today I used the double ring method throughout the day . There is still a bit of pain on my frenulum so, I used this technique because no tools made any contact with my frenulum. There was a bit of a swelling at the end of the day so I'm taking it for for the night. Also the peeling in my glans is over.

Nivek

I think any temperature should be fine, and its probably not necessary to use soap. When you stretch it there should be a little bit of pain (to indicate a stretch) but not till it tears...