Author Topic: corona ridge  (Read 3630 times)

Offline andy

• NSFW Access
corona ridge
« on: 2021-02-04 06:48:13 »
hello pulled back world...

as i mentioned in my intro, i pull back since 27 years, but my foreskin still flapps over the glans if it is not fixed with spoon method.
my questions. do you guys have an idea how the corona ridge gets thicker??  i mean that the glans is more mushroomy and the foreskin cant move back... +

plz excuse my english as german is my native tongue..
cheers andy

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
Re: corona ridge
« Reply #1 on: 2021-02-04 19:02:22 »
I've tried to increase my coronal ridge by stoking up my penis when masturbating and by various taping methods.

I have achieved a little increase but most of the change is only temporary and reduces in a day or so.

I'd be interested if anyone else has any successful methods ?

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 2021-02-04 19:41:54 »
I haven't heard of any solution that's natural.  It grew the way it did, probably due to genetics, and that's all you get, as far as I know.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-02-07 12:35:40 »
In my opinion the glans will change shape over time if its been covered for most of its life.

I've been retracting for a while on and off and my glans has changed slowly over time.

I'd say my glans went from a rounder shape to more of a bell shape with a prominent ridge that's visible through my foreskin. If you have a look at my pictures you'll see a change in shape/prominence.

Offline Uncutnofenum

• NSFW Access
  • Just trying this pulled back thing on for size.
« Reply #4 on: 2021-02-08 02:14:39 »
I've been retracted 24 7 for about 3 weeks  now.  Im finding it way easier  to just  pull back and the foreskin  holds. Im  occasionally using a coin  or glansring when  im active at work. 

Im thinking the corona  is  flairing out a bit. Helping the process
Pulled back feeling great. Dry and getting more comfortable every day  its back

Offline streetcar

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2021-02-08 11:12:12 »
after more then 3 years of permanent retraction I like my flared corona ridge

Online thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2021-02-09 10:59:47 »
I was hoping my ridge would be bigger, as i see some guys on here and theirs's looks impressive :'( :(
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2021-02-09 17:54:11 »
I've tried to increase my coronal ridge by stoking up my penis when masturbating and by various taping methods.

I have achieved a little increase but most of the change is only temporary and reduces in a day or so.

I'd be interested if anyone else has any successful methods ?

I experienced same thing. I found that are some things you could do to make your glans bigger and hence the coronal ridge becomes more pronounced which made it ideal for keeping the foreskin back. Sex was one of those activities however much like your experience, the effect lasted only hours. The glans and the coronal ridge would revert make to it's usual state.

Kylar is right that genetics is perhaps the greatest influence on how your glans will be it size, shape or coronal ridge.  Some guys just get the right genes. 🙂 

Offline guidobriao

• NSFW Access
  • permanent retract since feb 2018
« Reply #8 on: 2021-02-10 16:18:50 »
I am also looking for exercises of this type that I am going to recommend, so I do not know which exercises to recommend, but I believe that if you did a little stretching of the frenulum you could stretch it and make it harder to make it be responsible for getting the skin back on
dry is owo