Author Topic: Keeping pulled back cured Premature Ejaculation | Success Story  (Read 3708 times)

Offline shortskin

I had a problem of severe premature ejaculation.  Infact it was so severe that I used to cum just after 10-15 seconds of entering my wife. So my only way of giving her pleasure was giving her oral and once she was satisfied I would then dump my cum inside her. Then I started keeping my foreskin retracted using silicone ring during initial days after that foreskin started staying pulled back without the ring. After a month or so my sensitivity declined. Now still I cum fast but I can continue to have sex even after cuming. The cum from first session acts as lubricant for second session making even more pleasurable for her. I am happy with it.

Offline Bifunguy

• NSFW Access
Hi, thanks for sharing your story and I am glad being pulled back has helped you with your problem.

This is an additional benefit of being pulled back that is often overlooked and I feel should be highlighted more by the medical profession. The medical sites I have looked at online don't mention it as a possible method of treatment for PE, but they should do in my view. The main reason I started pulling back initially was to reduce sensitivity in my glans and prolong the pleasure I could give to my wife during sex.

Offline supro

I had a problem of severe premature ejaculation.  Infact it was so severe that I used to cum just after 10-15 seconds of entering my wife. So my only way of giving her pleasure was giving her oral and once she was satisfied I would then dump my cum inside her. Then I started keeping my foreskin retracted using silicone ring during initial days after that foreskin started staying pulled back without the ring. After a month or so my sensitivity declined. Now still I cum fast but I can continue to have sex even after cuming. The cum from first session acts as lubricant for second session making even more pleasurable for her. I am happy with it.
You are lucky that you can remain hard even after ejaculation. I go soft as soon as I ejaculate. Although I like to use semen as lubricant. It becomes so slipery and my wife just loves it.

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
Nice to hear that you have found this way to help yourself, and maybe with some more time things will continue to improve. You might also like to try the whole tease and denial game as a sort of training exercise.
Good luck!
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline shortskin

Nice to hear that you have found this way to help yourself, and maybe with some more time things will continue to improve. You might also like to try the whole tease and denial game as a sort of training exercise.
Good luck!
Yes I am also trying orgasm denial technique in which I put my erect cock in her and keep it for few minutes doing nothing and then pull it out. No orgasm.