News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Stretching Frenulum

Started by BalanitisDude, 2021-05-15 04:42:02

Previous topic - Next topic

BalanitisDude

I had phismosis, but now that I've stretched that I feel like my frenulum is just too short.

I've heard of frenuloplastys, but I'd rather try to stretching route, even though I've heard it's difficult.

Is there a good guide for frenulem stretches here? I've got a steroid cream already.

Thanks so much!

bobenc0

You can speed up the process multiple times by tying it or cutting it which are almost painless and then you can stretch it afterwards.
I have cut mine several times and then stretched it, now it's at least 2 times longer.
Many guides and info about tying here
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

BalanitisDude

Quote from: bobenc0 on 2021-05-15 05:18:50
You can speed up the process multiple times by tying it or cutting it which are almost painless and then you can stretch it afterwards.
I have cut mine several times and then stretched it, now it's at least 2 times longer.
Many guides and info about tying here

Oh really? Okay sounds a little scary but I'll look into it haha. Thanks :)