News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Anyone stopped pulling back and regained uncomfortable sensitivity?

Started by pulledbackVT, 2019-02-01 04:11:29

Previous topic - Next topic

__

That's interesting ... Looks like there's no return to the previous state then ... First, the brain has re-wired, and then you don't want to go back either !
It's fascinating because I remember (or I least, I think I do) how sharp the orgasms were back then ... it's all very different now but I don't think I want to go back.
So weird !

Hazeleye

Undoubtedly, as one matures, the sensitivity will decrease to some degree, covered or exposed. However, as I explained previously in my case after being covered for a 25 year period, I had regained uncomfortable sensitivity to being exposed again. Of course, even after being fully exposed for 4 more years again I am still conscious of being exposed.

__

Would you comment as to how long it took for sensitivity  to return for you after covering again  ?

Hazeleye

Quote from: FrenchGuy on 2019-06-29 20:27:27
Would you comment as to how long it took for sensitivity  to return for you after covering again  ?

I am truly sorry that I can not now give a definitive comment about the return of sensitivity. That was 29 years ago. I do know that after getting carried away with various forms of pulling the shaft skin back I decided to be forward for a short break that did carry on for that period. Sensitivity I believe did return to some degree after several months and that likely contributed to my not further retracting again.

__

No problem, it's perfectly alright after so many years. I've been retracting only for 12 years, which is much less than you. I remember making a 1-week break which had no effect whatsoever. So perhaps it takes months or even years - then I don't feel like making the time investment to try to regain the sensation.

Hazeleye

What I do remember after I sent the previous reply was that way back when I went covered after all the years exposed, a thin layer of glan skin did peal off, thus resuming more sensitivity. That likely would have been in months.