News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

AUTOCIRCUMCISION WITH GLANS RING

Started by Exposed glans, 2023-04-03 10:59:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Exposed glans

Wearing a glans ring with foreskin retracted feels amazing and gives your penis a hot appearance.
Here are some pics of cocks with silicone and metal glans rings with attractive lovely looks

Exposed glans

DiagonalFunctor

Wow, you're keratinized like circumcised men - even the color is very close to the color of the skin. How long did it take? Have you any photos how it looked before you started pulling back?

ddnaturist

I've been pulled back a long time but love to wear a ring too!

DiagonalFunctor

Wow, the lighting might be different but it definitely looks like it's gone a long way. You don't seem to need the ring tough. There is just enough skin to tuck it and it (as it looks like) would probably hold on its own.

ponothin

Where do you get the flat silicone rings from? I can never find something like that when I look. I keep trying to make my own but it's a pain being a grower and they end up tending to slide over the head just a little.

nuvebure

been wearing this ring on and off for almost 4 months it's super comfortable and has made it so my foreskin stays retracted even without a ring.

hung.part.timer

Quote from: nuvebure on 2023-04-13 06:53:29
been wearing this ring on and off for almost 4 months it's super comfortable and has made it so my foreskin stays retracted even without a ring.

Where did you purchase it? Was it homemade or a ring made for a different function?

oldestserv

How do I upload a pic of my ring

oldestserv