News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Efficient ways to keep your head uncovered?

Started by rulaan22, 2023-02-26 19:01:47

Previous topic - Next topic

rulaan22

Hi everyone. I recently signed up for more materials. Let me introduce myself: I'm a 19-year-old Italian boy and I've been looking for an effective method for weeks to keep my glans uncovered. I have tried both the silicone ring and the spoon method. I even tried taping my foreskin. Unfortunately none of these methods have proved to be long-lasting and suitable for keeping my glans uncovered all day, just as I would like to do. I signed up in the hope of finding a good system and being able to access the photos, not for who knows what perverse reason, but to have a visual reference (I didn't understand the explanation of many techniques). Feel free, in fact I ask you please to do so, to recommend some effective method or the one you are using. Thank you

Benji

By far the best thing I can personally recommend is a taping method I learned from a guy named Welet on Reddit. I can explain the process if you need me to at a later date but right now I'm far too intoxicated. But long story short, taping is the most effective if you are consistent and practice with it often.

rulaan22

Quote from: Benji on 2023-02-27 04:38:41
By far the best thing I can personally recommend is a taping method I learned from a guy named Welet on Reddit. I can explain the process if you need me to at a later date but right now I'm far too intoxicated. But long story short, taping is the most effective if you are consistent and practice with it often.
I would be immensely grateful if you could explain to me the technique you speak of.

kvmn

Quote from: Benji on 2023-02-27 04:38:41

please link this