News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Toilet Paper Method

Started by Knobrash, 2023-11-11 19:23:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Knobrash

Hi all,
I have a foreskin which covers the glans when the penis is soft and I'm a "grower".
I have a lot of issues with balantis etc and irritation.
I have tried silicon glans rings and also a steel glans ring and they keep falling off.
The toilet paper method sounds interesting to me, can anyone describe it in detail and how to tie the paper etc
Thanks in advance,
I'm 48 and have had enough of this shit!

Knobrash

Apologies, I looked at the other thread but was not logged in so I could not see the pics, now that I am logged in I can see the pics.

jafar_t

Quote from: Knobrash on 2023-11-11 19:56:38
Apologies, I looked at the other thread but was not logged in so I could not see the pics, now that I am logged in I can see the pics.

Here you are:

https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=3657.0