News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

45 day in, 1st Milestone Reached

Started by PhillyForeskin, 2023-11-09 01:27:14

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyForeskin

It has been exactly 45 days since I stumbled across this site and officially began autocirc. The one thing I struggled to find was good solid timeframe studies of how long it took to _____ (fill in the blank). Most people would say they started at an earlier age and couldn't remember how long each step took, or gave general responses like a couple months or something. I figured since I have a documented start date and log of pulling back, I can add some context here.

Let's get some upfront things out of the way.
1. I am a big grower, tripling length between soft-hard (look at my previous posts for soft/hard comparison pics and measurements).
2. I started pulling back on September 24, or 45 days ago.
3. Except for 2 days, I have been pulled back 100% of the time day and night.
4. Primary method: Tied Toilet Paper glans ring (JPOldMan's method). Approx 80%
5. The other 20% is the double tape method, but my first few days was using a glans ring purchased online (again see previous posts on the issue I had with that)
6. I would say I have a shorter foreskin than most. It would just barely cover the head, I've never had extra skin hanging (unless I pushed it/forced it forward)

So now onto the big milestone reached. I am now able to pull the skin back and it stays back, even when completely soft and sitting down (turtling effect). I don't understand how it's staying back, look at the pictures, the skin is so scrunched up behind the glans it's seems like it will just roll right over any second, BUT it doesn't!!! The first 2 pictures are completely soft, sitting down, and leaning forward, really trying to get the skin to roll forward. The 3rd pic (2 pics in one) is showing when I manually pull the skin over the head now, and when I manually pull the skin all the way back. I was surprised to see the skin does not come down all the way over the head anymore.

Another observation that I came to realize today too, when I'm walking around naked I cannot tell if the skin is retracted. A few times today I thought the skin rolled forward and when I looked down I was shocked to see it was still retracted and sitting nicely behind the corona.

I hope others, especially newbie's, find this information useful. I will continue to track and post updates. Thanks everyone on here for all the support and knowledge sharing. This is truly a unique brotherhood we have going on here. 

jafar_t

Wow, very well done, especially because you have a rather long foreskin. I have noticed that your glans, especially the corona, has flared out quite a bit, which helps to prevent the skin from rolling forwards. The Japanese toilet paper method is unique in that the inner skin is kept bone dry by the toilet paper and therefore causes it to be transformed to something more akin to the outer skin. The thickened inner skin is less likely to roll forwards.

lvprcm

Your results are very impressive. You have a very deep coronal ridge. Has this been always the case or do you attribute the deepening or flaring to the ring of tissue placed behind the rim. The inner foreskin looks fantastic.
I find it very remarkable that something so simple could help guys get to this phase in a matter of months.

I wished I had known about it as I was growing up. I worked on mine for years with only achieving a 85-90% permanent retraction state. I tried various things but never liked the results or they didn't work so well because I am also a grower. Best efforts went to just pulling back as much as possible.

Hope to see further phases of your retraction adventure.

jafar_t

Quote from: lvprcm on 2023-11-10 02:16:53
Your results are very impressive. You have a very deep coronal ridge. Has this been always the case or do you attribute the deepening or flaring to the ring of tissue placed behind the rim. The inner foreskin looks fantastic.
I find it very remarkable that something so simple could help guys get to this phase in a matter of months.

I wished I had known about it as I was growing up. I worked on mine for years with only achieving a 85-90% permanent retraction state. I tried various things but never liked the results or they didn't work so well because I am also a grower. Best efforts went to just pulling back as much as possible.

Hope to see further phases of your retraction adventure.

Yes, his corona is so prominent. Totally amazing!

PhillyForeskin

Quote from: lvprcm on 2023-11-10 02:16:53
I always had a defined corona, but it was never flared or deep behind it. I have noticed over the last 2-3 weeks the corona was "itchy" a lot. Itchy probably isn't the best word, more of a strong tingle feeling, but enough to cause me to rub/scratch it a lot.  Also over this time I noticed the flaring got more defined.
The paper roll method is just so easy and effective, I am very fortunate JPOldman posted it at the same time I started my journey. I did do a slight modification where I do a double wrap before tying the paper. It gives a little more coverage on the inner foreskin, keeping it dry without any wrinkles.

jafar_t

Quote from: PhillyForeskin on 2023-11-10 16:32:12
I always had a defined corona, but it was never flared or deep behind it. I have noticed over the last 2-3 weeks the corona was "itchy" a lot. Itchy probably isn't the best word, more of a strong tingle feeling, but enough to cause me to rub/scratch it a lot.  Also over this time I noticed the flaring got more defined.
The paper roll method is just so easy and effective, I am very fortunate JPOldman posted it at the same time I started my journey. I did do a slight modification where I do a double wrap before tying the paper. It gives a little more coverage on the inner foreskin, keeping it dry without any wrinkles.

Wow that is really great. There is nothing that I want more than a flared glans! I have been using the paper method for 2 weeks and, yes, my corona is now almost constantly engorged. In addition, the parts of the inner skin that are directly in touch of the paper started to peel, indicating keratinization.