News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Methods for drying/toughening the inner foreskin?

Started by Fren, 2023-03-19 02:19:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Fren

Iv been 24/7 pulled back for just over a week now and my glans has started to dry out pretty noticeably, as well as now being pretty well conditioned to the feeling of fabric, so I'm not noticing when it's moving around in my pants anymore,
However iv been using a silicone glans ring (right up against the rim of the glans) nearly all the time (through the night and day when I'm busy) and the Spoon method any other time because my foreskin still wants to cover the glans and hasnt really stiffened to stay behind the glans yet, but I think the use of the silicone ring has meant that there has been very little drying of the area that's underneath the silicone ring, and it's as sensitive as ever because it doesn't get any friction from fabric due to being protected by the ring,
Also with the spoon method it keeps the inner foreskin protected from fabric and I feel doesn't allow for any real drying

Any tips or opinions welcome

Marius

Fren

Quote from: Marius on 2023-03-19 02:39:05
What ring have you been using?

It's just a cheap one from Amazon, the company is called 13AM, was a pack of 3 different sizes, terrible for use as a normal cock ring coz they're really weak but perfect for keeping the foreskin back and they're not too thick or tight and don't get in the way so u can forget it's there

Short skin

When you tape your foreskin so that your innserskin is visible and then it gives some sun and outside air. Then the skin will feel different (dryer, stiffer). There are plenty of low shaft tape methods in the gallery methods.

Fren

Quote from: Short skin on 2023-03-19 13:54:01
When you tape your foreskin so that your innserskin is visible and then it gives some sun and outside air. Then the skin will feel different (dryer, stiffer). There are plenty of low shaft tape methods in the gallery methods.

The thing my anatomy gets really quite small when flaccid, the taping method works if semi erect or the two ring method which is what I use when I can put intentional time into it but none of these options seem very possible for me to do as a long term method that I can forget about in the day or sleep with, so far the only method iv found that I can sleep with is a glans ring, but iv also been applying some surgical spirits to the inner foreskin and glans in the hope of speeding up the drying,

I guess I'm wondering, for anyone who has done the glans ring method or the spoon method long term, has there been enough drying over time or do I just need to do a different method ?

Short skin

Maybe the Hairband method is something for you very comfortable and simple. There is a post "Hairband method" here on pulledback