News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Three month update and playing with a cockring all wrong

Started by RedHead, 2021-01-20 13:04:02

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHead

Been back pretty much permanently for three months. I love free balling while tucked under spoon method during the day and I stay just pulled back at home.
Love the sensation of being back. I slip occasionally at night as I'm just pulled back. By  TV during the day everything stays put.

Had a bit of a lol.
Bought a set of cock rings and they are completely wrong. But turns out they make for a really fun toy/costume jewellery version of a pa piercing. Might actually get a pa now I like this a lot.
In these photos below This is the same spoon tuck from this morning. Free balled all day in shorts and it held through a heavy hot day of work and a bit of excitement 12 hours later, playing at home.
I don't use tools just tuck under with fingers and some aqueous cream.

RedHead

Playing with the ring. I shrink too much for it to actually be useful.

DonFish

Is that a barbell type ring? Have you just put one end in your urethra?

RedHead