Author Topic: Balanitis/Reoccurring yeast infections  (Read 6903 times)

Offline JohnnyLegend2021

Balanitis/Reoccurring yeast infections
« on: 2021-01-14 23:51:33 »
Hi, balanitis is driving me nuts! Constant itching and blotchy patches on my head. Anyone cured it by pulling back or have any suggestions? Thanks

Offline Vivek_mail82

• NSFW Access
  • I love autocircumcision
Re: Balanitis/Reoccurring yeast infections
« Reply #1 on: 2021-01-15 03:12:15 »
I had mild balanitis at inner foreskin and now it has gone due to permanently retraction.
Vivek

Offline urahara1

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-01-15 07:41:48 »
@Vivek_mail82, I have balanitis under the foreskin as well, but I'm having trouble retracting the skin further back away from the glans. What method did you use in your case?

@JohnnyLegend2021 is your balanitis only affecting the head? If so, a silicone ring would suffice.

Offline JohnnyLegend2021

« Reply #3 on: 2021-01-15 09:55:30 »
@Vivek how long did it take to go away?

Offline nitro_burner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2021-01-15 22:09:28 »
I know you've probably seen my other post, but I figured I'd put my reply in here and then the reply to your question as well.

The best thing I have ever used if I get balatitis is a 7 or 10 day yeast infection kit.  The 3 day is too powerful and hurts. The 7 or 10 day does not at all. It’s cooling and it relieves the itch.  I have a tube sitting around just because I get it randomly since it hasn’t gone bad and it only takes a couple of coats a couple times a day if it persists.  I know it sounds weird but trust me. Any itching or raw feeling from the condition, this helps me every time. I clean daily, but sometimes my head or foreskin around the base of the head gets irritated from soap or whatever else.  I hope you find something that works for you.

What brand of cream? Also did you try pulling back to cure balanitis?

it didn't matter the brand, just 7-10 day women's yeast infection cream.  i think last time I just got the Walmart "equate" brand or something.  I've tried a couple. the tubes last forever.

I really hope this helps.  It's all so uncomfortable.

Offline JohnnyLegend2021

« Reply #5 on: 2021-01-16 14:06:00 »
Thanks for the reply! Iv been using these women’s yeast kits on and off for years and it was helps but it never goes away fully. Iv been pulling back in the hopes to fix it that way by drying the head out. Was pulling back a reason the creams worked well for you?

Offline nitro_burner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2021-01-17 21:15:54 »
Damn, I'm sorry that hasn't been helping to get it to go away.   Pulling back does help it go away, but sometimes I just put the cream on, let the skin roll back over to cover and I just let it do its thing.   I really hope someone here has another suggestion for you. That sounds awful.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #7 on: 2021-01-17 21:30:54 »
It helped in my case, and I never had to resort to using creams. I doubt it'll ever plague me again.

Offline Will

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2021-01-19 15:10:53 »
Permanent retraction solved this for me. I generally use the spoon/hairpin method. I found that applying a really high quality Coconut MCT oil to the inner foreskin and head after showering really helped. Worth a go...good luck.

Offline Ipsquint

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2021-01-24 19:30:18 »
Hi I’m new here. I’m 46 and suffering from reoccurring balanitis too. I’m thinking about trying permanent retracting but when soft my penis can retract into my pubic fat. Do you think I could do permanent retracting?

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2021-01-29 04:59:08 »
Permanent retraction was the miracle cure for me, about 2 months permanently retracted and the problem disappeared permanently
Retracted since Summer 2016

Offline ThePiemel

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2021-02-01 03:27:57 »
Just use apple vinager
https://thepiemel.com/onderhoud/

Offline caveman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2021-03-16 00:21:36 »
I use Lotrimin and it works well. Another few things to think about. The last time I got it was when I had Covid back in June. My blood sugars were uncontrollable during that time too (I'm a Type 1 Diabetic) once I got my sugars back under control it went away with the use of Lotrimin. Another thing is you gut bacteria out of control allowing a huge yeast buildup, some Candida cleaner and some pro/prebiotics will get that in control.
caveman

Offline sovway

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2021-03-29 12:12:57 »
I suffered the same problems, balanitis and LS. I started to retract 4 years ago, now permanently retracted apart from the odd occasion it partially rolls forward during my sleep. Also, clear of all problems for the last 4 years. I would definitely recommend it.

Offline andy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2021-03-29 18:46:34 »
i am not a dermatologist but have medical training. recurrent balanitis of the glans can be prevented if the glans remains dry. so leave the foreskin back. for balanitis of the foreskin econazole nitrate (pevaryl) or daktarin is usefull. never use cortisone because it only relieves the inflammation but weakens the immune defense of the skin and can cause bacterial super infections. in any case balanitis should be seen by a doctor.