News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

spoon method, too much friction

Started by cybpup, 2021-01-11 01:38:05

Previous topic - Next topic

cybpup

Hi,
I am new , trying the spoon method,
I hit two problems :
- The spoon seems to be stuck on the foreskin, it is hard to slide it around
- At the end, how do you remove the spoon without bringing the skin back with it ? When I remove the spoon everything start to unfold

Thanks.

Kylar

You can try two things:
- wet the spoon handle
- pull it out not forward, but "around", towards the frenulum

Okay, three:
- try to learn folding without the spoon :D

Daffyskin

Yes, a fair bit of moisture is required. I moisten the inner skin and the implement to make it all slide smoothly, but I think too much wetness can also fail. I also wet the corona just to stop that from snagging as well.
You could experiment with different implements - I use a pencil.
And just as Kylar says, I remove it around by the frenulum and at a diagonal angle so that it withdraws under the corona ridge alongside the frenulum join.
Keep practicing and good luck - I'm sure you will be delighted when you succeed.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Thisisausername

I had the same problem, so now I just use my index finger in place of the spoon and use my other fingers to be sure the skin stays put.

cybpup

Thanks for the help,
I keep practicing,
I am able to rolling it 'ok',
I have to keep my dick pretty straight with one hand while I rotate the spoon around.
Main problem is still removing the spoon, it still unrolling a little at the frenulum join.
I may have to get a small spoon ! I saw a video of somebody doing it with a small round metal hairclip,
Maybe I should try to get one, small surface, less skin stuck to it.

Another problem is my dick get a little hard when I roll my skin and later when it get soft, the skin
is more loose and it start to cover 1/3 of the head instead of staying behind the head.

Uncutnofenum

I have the same problem.  I find if im successful with the spoon method  there is too much moisture and it rolls forward.  Ive switched mainly to using a coin to hold it back. Im trying to dry the glans out more  i have excesive moisture there certain times of the year.  This holds well and gets it dry  fast. And when it fails the coin rolls down the pants leg

I still try to do the spoon method.  I'll try just my fingers.next time.
Pulled back feeling great. Dry and getting more comfortable every day  its back

guest4027

I've been using the spoon method for a couple of weeks. I put the spoon handle in my mouth to wet it, and I use a rounded handle rather than a flat handle which works better.

When inserting the handle, I do it where the inner foreskin meets the shaft skin (I.e. as far down as possible).

I have a grower so it does bunch up, but it holds behind the head.

Keep trying and experimenting and you'll find what works for you.

Good luck!