Author Topic: Pulled back since teenage  (Read 9485 times)

Offline eh

Re: Pulled back since teenage
« Reply #15 on: 2020-12-09 18:09:52 »
That is why after ejaculation it becomes very easy to keep it pulled back.
But in my case glans becomes very sensitive after ejaculation and i always cover it for few minutes. Though I used to masturbate very less until late teenage.

Offline Bis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2020-12-09 19:05:39 »
But in my case glans becomes very sensitive after ejaculation and i always cover it for few minutes. Though I used to masturbate very less until late teenage.
It seems to be quite same for me. Glans is very sensitive to touch after ejaculation . Though it was not much problem in my case as sensitivity decreased a lot after starting to keeping pulled back.

I had a peculiar way of masturbating. After I started producing sperm I used to masturbate only till the point just before ejaculation due to the mess it used to create with ejaculation. I only used to ejaculate while bathing only that too when bathing alone. If there used to be any one like sibling or cousin I used to just ignore my erection.
I think it is not even good to masturbate infront of cousin or sibling even when we were young teenage.

One of my cousin who tried to keep pulled back after seeing mine lost interest because of sensitivity of the glans. My younger brother have a short foreskin with half of the glans permanently exposed so he keeps pulled back without any problem.

Offline nmh

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2020-12-12 14:51:02 »
I would get the same effect after ejaculation. My foreskin would stay back even as a sat down or bent over. Unfortunately it was only temporary. At least in my case.  :(

In the morning I used to ejaculate in bath and after that I used to keep pulled back. It would stay back until I go to sleep at night. Foreskin used to roll down while sleeping which I pull back again while bathing next day.

Offline supro

« Reply #18 on: 2020-12-18 19:05:38 »
I had a peculiar way of masturbating. After I started producing sperm I used to masturbate only till the point just before ejaculation due to the mess it used to create with ejaculation. I only used to ejaculate while bathing only that too when bathing alone. If there used to be any one like sibling or cousin I used to just ignore my erection.
How did you controlled the feeling of not ejaculating after a masturbation session? In my case I and my younger brother had to share a room so no privacy till i was 15.

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2021-01-15 16:01:43 »
Interesting!
I have read on this forum a few times that when you keep your foreskin retracted during puberty, your foreskin does not grow larger along with your penis and your develop a shorter foreskin that is not able to fully cover the glans. Do you have that same experience?

Offline andy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2021-02-05 17:23:02 »
you know... circumcision is not very common in austria / europe . so i grew up with a foreskin (long overhang) and all my friends at school and at the local soccer-club had the same style.. at about 13 i saw a bare head for the very first time. i am not gay but it faszinated me.. i liked the appearance and got hard when i tried to pull my skin back too... in any case the skin covered my glans even when my cock was fully erected...
i could pull it back and forward very easy - so it was not a big deal for me to masturbate.
as i wrote im my intro: i started pulled back at the age of 23 after i had balanitis. the doctor gave me a cream and did not talk about the possibility of circumcision.
with 23 you meet girls, you see xxx-mags and nearly all photos of cocks showed bare head...the first 3 years i simply pulled back and when the skin moved back foreward i pulled it back.. not bad, but not good. then i read about the spoon method first time and i use it since then.
now i would love to fix the shaft skin at the bottom to have a nice gap between glans and foreskin.. how could i do? idk yet.
but what i want to say about early teenage years... if i could go back i would retract my foreskin as early as possible and i would recommend that to every other boy.
sorry for my english, as german is my native language.
greetz from austria
andy

Offline ewiz

« Reply #21 on: 2021-02-06 19:05:33 »
I think keeping pulled back permanently in teenage is very rare in my community. Although it is very common to retract to pee and keeping it retracted while bathing as young as 9. I can tell it as far as I remember glans used to be very pinkish and shiny of all the boys I have seen in early teenage. Circumcision is also not done and even if it is required then a slit is made in the foreskin which results in a loose foreskin.