News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Natural Body Image

Started by short4skin, 2023-10-03 19:24:36

Previous topic - Next topic

short4skin

I am currently practicing retracting and seeing myself with a retracted glans in the mirror is always erotic and unique to me, as I am still used to the old covered look. But I would like to ask the long-term retractors here if they have gotten used to seeing the exposed look and mentally feel natural when retracted?

In other words, for long-term retractors, has the sight of your glans exposed become the "natural" way to your mind now? And does seeing your foreskin cover your glans again look weird or out-of-place to you, now that you have adjusted to this new retracted look?

HCheung

Definitely! Foreskin covering glans seems 'unnatural' to me now.
Whenever I see other guys uncut dicks covered my foreskin in locker rooms or Japanese onsen,
I'd feel like their penises are weird and not natural.
From Hong Kong
Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old

scotsguy27

In my opinion seeing my glans makes me feel good about myself. I still associate an exposed glans with being "manly" or more mature. Seeing my foreskin covering my glans does give me a sense of immaturity.

HCheung

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2023-10-10 18:40:48
In my opinion seeing my glans makes me feel good about myself. I still associate an exposed glans with being "manly" or more mature. Seeing my foreskin covering my glans does give me a sense of immaturity.

I agree.
I feel more of a man when I see my dick with glans exposed.
It makes me proud to have a nice looking dick.
From Hong Kong
Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old

Uncle Albert

I agree, as I was growing up and retracting the first few weeks were odd and very satisfying. I felt more manly or adult when looking down at my round head. I also felt that my penis grew out of my foreskin and beyond. This also gave me much more confidence in myself and also my penis.

ThePiemel

Most natural is shaved or trimmed and glans exposed. And being fully used to and comfortable with it in your own privacy. Dressing up for going out then, is no longer hiding your body but decorating it; that simply looks nicer, shows off even when respectfully showing nothing.

PossibleMagician130

I feel the most natural when my pubic hair is removed or trimmed down closely, including the hairs on the scrotum and perineum, so that my penis and testicles are completely exposed rather than hidden by the hair

I also feel that my glans should be exposed to others always, but conditionally. Sometimes I notice, especially when not aroused, that my glans takes on the same color as the rest of my skin, or that my glans and penis is desensitized to touch and even direct stimulation. In this instance I don't like being pulled back so much because the entire concept is to be visibly sexual with a purple or pink glans and to have the genitals sensitive to stimulation, even better, leaking pre-cum visibly. In this case I roll my foreskin back forwards and may even grow my hair out more for a while and feel more satisfied with that look, because it does look more aggressive.

I also feel that my natural body state is to have hard erections at random, but this is very taboo in most circumstances and even in nudist circles