News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Sensitivity after 1.5 years of pulled back

Started by hitesh9685, 2023-04-17 09:54:49

Previous topic - Next topic

hitesh9685

Hello everyone i have been pulling back 24x7 since October 2021 i have been pulling back to reduce my sensitivity of head but it's been more than 1.5 years but still my head is sensitive i don't feel rubbing against cloths and have no problem to keep it under shower the pain is bearable but still it is alot sensitive has this happened with you plese share your experiences

hung.part.timer

It does sound like you've had positive changes, but also that you want further reduction. Wouldn't you like your glans to stay as sensitive as it is right now, sounds like the right amount to me?

Benji

I don't think the point is to not feel the glans entirely, not sure if that's even really possible. I've been pulled back pretty much 24/7 for 4 years and my glans is by far and away still the most sensitive part of my penis.

hitesh9685

Yes i have a little bit positive changes but still it feel sharp pain i want to reduce that pain i want to keep my pleasure sensitivity

Benji

What method(s) if any are you using to stay pulled back?

PermanetlyBareKnob

Quote from: hitesh9685 on 2023-04-17 15:44:32
Yes i have a little bit positive changes but still it feel sharp pain i want to reduce that pain i want to keep my pleasure sensitivity

Under what circumstances do you feel sharp pain with your glans?  Back before I started retracting, my glans had that kind of painful sensitivity to most direct stimulation, but now that I have been retracted for a long time, I never experience that painful sensation anymore with any kind of stimulation of my glans (other than things that would be painful anywhere).

hitesh9685

Yes i have same painful sensation but i have been pulling back since October 2021 but still i have it

scotsguy27

I've been retracting on and off since I was 14/15 years old (now 33) and I still have a sensitive glans but not as sensitive as it was when I first started. The coronal ridge and frenulum are still as sensitive but the actual main coverage of my glans is less. My glans is has changed from a pink to a purple also.

tom76

Quote from: hitesh9685 on 2023-04-17 15:44:32

From my experience I can say that the second part keeping pleasure sensitivity is possible.
I can still feel my head in clothes from time to time although I am retracting for many years starting somewhere in my teens.
I am not pulled back 24/7 since my foreskin likes to cover the rim of my head every now and then and I could never convince it to stay back permanently. Yet even the part of my head that never gets covered by any skin is still sensitive in a positive sense.