Author Topic: Pulling Back vs Spoon  (Read 9960 times)

Offline Alex

Pulling Back vs Spoon
« on: 2016-02-07 16:33:49 »
Hi guys,

I'm 30, from Joburg, South Africa... I've been  contemplating getting cut... long story short:

I started pulling back about 2 weeks ago, to see what it would feel like... then I found this site!

I am soooooo horny all the time 😄! I have a permanent semi and love the feeling of my head rubbing against my shorts or underwear...

I have tried wanking with my foreskin back and I was literally shaking at the knees when I came!

Anyway, have been so horned out, that I really want to compare pics of spoon method vs pulled back... I'll upload pics of my differences too... but just wanted to see what you guys prefer - with pics to show the difference...

I find my foreskin stays back easier with the spoon method, however, the pulled back method seems to "train" my foreskin better to stay back on its own...

What are your thoughts?

Alex
Jo'burg

Offline Alex

Re: Pulling Back vs Spoon
« Reply #1 on: 2016-02-07 16:46:29 »
Spoon vs pulled back

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-02-07 20:27:36 »
I say spoon method, but then again I use that, which appeals to me

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-02-07 23:14:12 »
Spoon Method!

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-02-07 23:15:39 »
I think just pulled back works for very few guys, if it works for you, consider yourself lucky :)
it's the best of all the methods for being pulled back, as for aesthetics, it doesn't matter much, if you have to force it to stay pulledback it's rubbish, have to look more natural.

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: 2016-02-08 02:25:17 »
I say spoon method, but then again I use that, which appeals to me

Thanks Jockbox. I like the look of the spoon method... The skin doesn't bunch up so much... how long have you used the spoon method for? Do you sometimes just pull back?

Spoon Method!

Cavalier - can you share your pics with the differences between the two?

I think just pulled back works for very few guys, if it works for you, consider yourself lucky :)
it's the best of all the methods for being pulled back, as for aesthetics, it doesn't matter much, if you have to force it to stay pulledback it's rubbish, have to look more natural.

Thanks viper99... I do consider myself lucky 😊. It's so much easier and simpler to pull back. The problem I face is a roll forward now and then. An easy fix at the urinal at work though ;)

Offline Alex

« Reply #6 on: 2016-02-08 02:33:29 »
I think my frenulum is quite tight and keeps pulling my foreskin forward... don't want to cut / tie it though... maybe stretch it...

Offline jamestrt1

• NSFW Access
  • Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
« Reply #7 on: 2016-02-08 09:54:58 »
I think the spoon method is best and most effective (in fact I don't need to use a spoon as I manage to tuck the skin under itself with my fingers). It is highly reliable and rarely unravels once you get it right. I have used the method for 20 years and it looks really good and neat. I tried on and off for many years previously to keep my foreskin retracted but it was a constant problem with it rolling forward often and unpredictably. I have come across some men who's foreskin will stay retracted permanently, often  from an early age, which must be really great, and there are lucky. On the odd occasion I just simply retract it can be a great feeling with both the bare glans and the loose skin rubbing and moving in my pants.
Regards, James

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2016-02-08 09:59:07 »
I have been using the spoon method for about 2 weeks, before that tried the tape but couldn't get on with that, although it will pull the skin back more.

Offline Keepomancer

« Reply #9 on: 2016-02-08 13:43:58 »
I use feel-cut method. There are constant arousal but when I cum, holy shit cum goes up till my shoulders in shower. That hard.

Offline Alex

« Reply #10 on: 2016-02-08 15:33:26 »
Thanks for the replies!

I came reaalllly hard when I wanked a few days back! It was great! And different to using my foreskin!