Author Topic: How long did it take you guys?  (Read 8457 times)

Offline x45ps

• NSFW Access
How long did it take you guys?
« on: 2015-12-10 22:41:16 »
How long did it take for the foreskin to stay back behind the head by itself without assistance of some sort, and if you have it back on its own now have you noticed a change in foreskin length? Has it become shorter and can you pull it back forward again?

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
Re: How long did it take you guys?
« Reply #1 on: 2015-12-11 17:56:16 »
Once I pulled it back, it would just stay retracted.  But, for the first few months the bunched up foreskin would swell up, so I didn't keep it retracted full-time for quite a few months.  I don't think that my foreskin became shorter, but it did seem to stretch a bit.

Offline Turmion

« Reply #2 on: 2015-12-15 08:15:41 »
How long did it take for the foreskin to stay back behind the head by itself without assistance of some sort, and if you have it back on its own now have you noticed a change in foreskin length? Has it become shorter and can you pull it back forward again?

It took about some weeks. I didn't remember exactly because at first it used to roll over again sometimes while moving normally. Later the foreskin would only get back over the glans while sleeping. At some point even that stopped and the foreskin stayed where it is now.
I also don't think that it became shorter or longer or anything.

Offline rubbercock

• NSFW Access
  • Circumcised as an adult
« Reply #3 on: 2015-12-22 22:09:27 »
Once I managed to get it to pull back at all (as it was initially too tight to retract) it stayed back permanently. I was very young at the time and once puberty started my cock grew more than my retracted foreskin did. I never did manage to pull it properly forward again and with my best efforts it would retract of its own accord as soon as I let go. That was fine by me. Having struggled to get it to pull back at all I was delighted that it stayed back. I'm now circumcised - my own choice, as an adult.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2015-12-23 21:41:08 »
I don't know about the others on this forum, but I'd like to see the result of your circumcision. Can you post some pics?

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2015-12-23 22:11:41 »
And, as far as getting cut, I did that as an adult, back when there was little information. I probably wouldn't have done it if I understood it as I do today. It was not a disaster, but a poor job by the surgeon; the scar is all over the place...

Offline PvD

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2015-12-23 22:13:54 »
And, as far as getting cut, I did that as an adult, back when there was little information. I probably wouldn't have done it if I understood it as I do today. It was not a disaster, but a poor job by the surgeon; the scar is all over the place...

It was your choise...

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2015-12-23 22:16:10 »
Yes, it was, but under poor advice.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #8 on: 2015-12-24 00:04:30 »
Please keep in mind that this forum is about foreskin retraction, not circumcision. If you'd like to share pics of and chat about circumcision with other members in private, go right ahead, but please don't dilute the conversation topic here.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2015-12-24 00:17:15 »
OK...my apologies.