Author Topic: Is he skinning back?  (Read 10175 times)

Offline meteorfun

• NSFW Access

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Is he skinning back?
« Reply #1 on: 2015-11-24 18:51:38 »
Oh I'm pretty sure he is! I've uploaded some of his pics to the "found on the web" gallery here. I've never seen him with his foreskin forward, and in the closeup pics his glans is very obviously used to being exposed.

Offline meteorfun

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2015-11-24 19:20:19 »
There's one photo in his blog where the foreskin might be over the head. I wrote him a letter, but he has not answered. When his penis is very soft, it looks like there's extra skin gathered behind the head. Looks impressive anyway.

Offline lvprcm25

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2015-11-25 04:13:08 »
He is definitely a skinned back guy. His glans looks like it's been exposed for quite some time. Retraction was probably an easy process for him, judging from the size of the glans, his foreskin gets trapped very easily behind the coronal groove of the glans. Lucky guy! I once had contact with a man I made contact with on Flickr from the Netherlands who also kept his foreskin retracted. Perhaps its not unusual for Northern European men?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #4 on: 2015-11-25 06:51:51 »
I've heard of a fair number of scandinavian dudes doing it, but not enough to draw any conclusions. (isobearotso is finnish.)

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2015-11-27 07:29:01 »
He's featured on quite a few sites and I've always thought he was skinned back due to the bunching of the foreskin behind the corona. I visited Finland about 10 years ago and went sunbathing on an island off Helsinki. It was nudist and and I got chatting with a local man. He had a similar cock with large exposed glans. We did roll,it forward and then back again at one point, just sort of adjusting himself. I was also skinned back but the conversation never got round to the subject to share our reasons.
It was a quiet weekday and there weren't many others there but I'd say about 30 - 40% had the glans exposed. I didn't get close enough to check if cut or skinned back. My guess is the latter as I think circumcision rates in Finland are low.
On the same trip I visited a beach in Latvia and again quite a few skinned back but in Poland on a beach near Warsaw (not sea but round a small lake) vast majority had their glans covered.

Offline rubbercock

• NSFW Access
  • Circumcised as an adult
« Reply #6 on: 2015-12-18 03:42:27 »
He's a sexy guy and his cock looks beautiful.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

Offline rubbercock

• NSFW Access
  • Circumcised as an adult
« Reply #7 on: 2015-12-22 22:02:00 »
I just re-read the title of this thread and I'm not sure I understand the original question. Looking at the photos he clearly delights in showing his bare glans and it's also pretty clear that he has a foreskin, therefore yes, he is quite obviously skinning back. Or is the OP asking the question of whether he's deliberately pulling back his foreskin in order to expose his glans for the camera while quite possibly rolling it forward again off camera? If that's the case then I'd say his glans looks like it's used to being exposed and it's therefore likely that either he chose some time ago go wear his foreskin retracted or he's one of those lucky guys to whom it happens naturally. But in the photos he definitely has a foreskin and it's definitely skinned back.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2015-12-23 09:38:18 »
He is on numerous sites and I've never seen him with the glans covered, but agree with Rubbercock, he still has his foreskin. I think he must be a full time skinback.