Author Topic: Tutorial for a somewhat different 'spoon method'  (Read 41748 times)

Offline supersonic

• NSFW Access
Tutorial for a somewhat different 'spoon method'
« on: 2020-09-26 18:36:27 »
Hey guys!
As i've promised to some of you on the discord channel i'm now trying to give you a tutorial on my modification of the spoon method. With this method i can create a super neat and tidy look while not carrying something obvious like a spoon with me all the time.
The most important part of this technique is a hair-pin!
I've discovered this method for me a few years ago but most of the time just retracted the skin naturally by pulling back manually. A few weeks ago i got back into the spoon method and fell in love with the looks of it again.

So you may ask now, why a hair-pin? For me there are 2 different advantages if not more.

First of  all it's super discreet. You could never carry a spoon with you all the time as it's too big, too heavy and just a strange thing to carry around. A Hair-pin can be put and hidden in any pocket or even carried in your wallet with the excuse to maybe be able to lockpick a door or something. So it's not really a questionable thing for  a dude to carry around a Hair-pin.

Another advantage is that a Hair-pin got less surface area leading to an easy slide through the fold
Some of you even told me that the spoon got stuck in the fold and opened it up again.
The Hair-pin is the perfect tool for me to carry around and be able to make such snug tuck-ins.

The basics are totally the same as the widely-known spoon method.
Another advantage is that the fold in the hair-pin can catch some drops of tap-water to lubricate it while doing the fold. You dont need anything else as spit or lube will just lead to a certain smell under that fold.

After pulling back the foreskin totally at first you need to find the right spot on your inner skin which will be the base of the fold. Finding the right amount to tuck in is key in doing a neat fold. You will totally need a few tries to find your right amount.

If you think you got it right, push the outer skin over your handle to create the first part of your fold on the topside.
Now to get this fold all-around your shaft swing the hair-pin left and right until you reach the frenulum while still in the fold. The underside around the frenulum is the crucial part in getting a consistent tuck which will even hold while doing sports and sitting or squatting down.

Use as much water as lube as you need. It will be absorbed by the skin over time.
The first few days might be a little uncomfortable and your skin needs to accomodate to the new style, but after a few days it will be really comfortable.

I've attached some pictures of before, finding the right spot, doing the first part of the fold and the end-result.
If you want or need i could post some other pictures later to make things more clear, but it's not really that easy with just 2 hands.

Maybe check out my other posts aswell to clear some things up.

I'm always up to answer questions so reply, comment or DM if you want.

Cheers!

Offline supersonic

• NSFW Access
Re: Tutorial for a somewhat different 'spoon method'
« Reply #1 on: 2020-09-26 18:38:39 »
Here's a picture of the end-result as i reached the maximum of attachments

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #2 on: 2020-09-26 21:06:32 »
An excellent tutorial, supersonic, and a great looking result there. 8)

Tucking in is also my preferred style as I think it looks so neat and I like the way the back of the corona sits proud of the smooth shaft.

I reckon the term 'spoon method' should be banished anyway. As so many posts on here have demonstrated, a wide array of implements are used. I hoped to build a gallery of them in a thread here: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1337.msg11602#msg11602 - you could resurrect that thread with a picture of your hairpin.  ;)
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline Dorae

• NSFW Access
  • Loving the pulled back life
« Reply #3 on: 2020-09-29 19:35:59 »
This definitely looks great! Will try and let y'all know!

Offline supersonic

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-10-30 12:59:20 »
Hey guys so i want to give you guys an update since I did this tutorial about a month ago now.

I'm still going for the permanent 'spoon' technique, because i really started to love the visual aspect.
Feeling wise nothing really changed. Even though the inner skin is tucked in, it has not become more or less sensitive than before when simply pulling back over the last 5 years.

'Spooning' just became easier everyday so i can now create the fold with just my fingers alone, but the best and neatest effect is still achieved with the help of an hair-pin.

Other than that there are actually some days where the fold just didn't want to hold, especially when the inner skin got a little puffed up and irritated after some usage. But no problem, I just retracted naturally for a few hours or maybe a day and after that went with 'spooning' again.

Either way, my girlfriend also loves the appearance of tucking the skin in since she found the bunched up inner skin when just retracting a little odd. This method makes the glans a little more prominent and in my opinion more manly looking, but thats just personal preference. (See the side-by-side comparison)

Would love to hear some thoughts and inspiration from you!

Cheers
supersonic

P.s. Thank you really much for making this post a sticky! It's an honor for me to submit to the subject of pulling back and make it a little more popular for all the guys out there.

Offline DavidCee

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-10-30 17:32:46 »
Could you upload a video tutorial at some point, highlighting exactly where to put the pin and how to move it around the head?

Offline AverageJoe

• NSFW Access
  • Master of my Fate, Captain of my Soul
« Reply #6 on: 2020-11-04 07:02:56 »
Hmm, still can’t see pictures attached 😞 I’d like to give this variation of the spoon method a try.
No words, just acts.

Offline supersonic

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-11-04 17:00:49 »
After being asked for a video-tutorial quite often recently i finally did one!

Since i didn't do a voiceover in the video i'll write down some info's, tips and descriptions.

I tried to slow down all the steps in the video to make it a little clearer for you guys.
After some training I'm able to do this tuck-in-technique in around 10-20 seconds.

So let's begin!

All you need is a normal hair-pin and some drops of tap water (I used a glass since filming near the sink would be tricky).

I start out showing you the result we want to achieve, a neat tucked in foreskin with a exposed head and corona.

By retracting further manually the fold comes undone and leads to the foreskin wrinkling just behind the head.
As you can see in the video, my foreskin is used to being pulled back so it just stays there if i leave it like this.

Covering the head is not that easy anymore and needs to be done intentionally. Actually my skin hasn't covered the head for more than a few hours over the last 5 years.

Let's come to the actual tucking part.

Retract the skin as far as you can.
Dip the pin in some water (the loop of it will normally catch a drop).
Try to find the right base for your fold (This is one of the two most important factors in achieving a satisfying and stable tuck-in). You will totally need more than a handful attempts to find the right spot if you are a beginner, but don't worry, Once you've got it down right it will become pretty easy to find that exact spot again.

Now fold the skin over the pin to create the base of the pouch.
Try to fix the pulled-forward skin with your fingers right at the corona and swing the pin around one side to the frenulum.
Here comes the second important part. You totally want to have that fold over the frenulum (as you can see in the video), else it will come undone when moving around or just sitting down.
This is the part i see with most other retractors who are not able to achieve a persistent tuck.
The Frenulum has to be in the pouch, else it won't work (atleast for me).

So now we've done one side, let's move to the other.
Remove the pin near the frenulum area, but try to hold the skin in place with your fingers.
Get the pin wet again, since you want it to slide in easily now.
Go over to the other side of the frenulum and try to make the fold deeper/even it out if there are some wrinkles in it.
Now swing the pin back to the top of your penis and pull it out while securing the fold with your fingers.
There we go! You've done it!

Now just even out everything by pulling a little here and there and it's finished!

As you can see I can achieve a nice and smooth appearance which is tight enough not to be able to cover the head.

Give me your thoughts, opinions and comments about this technique!
I'm always willing to give advice wherever i can.

Here's the link to the video:

https://xhamster.com/videos/guide-on-foreskin-retraction-modified-spoon-method-xh9t02X

Cheers

Offline Will

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-11-04 19:22:01 »
Brilliant video, thanks. This may help me achieve a better result than the spoon especially around the frenulum. I'll let you know!
Will

Offline naturistarp

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2020-11-04 19:49:45 »
Great video! Thanks for taking the time to record/upload it!

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: 2020-11-04 20:07:28 »
Hmm, still can’t see pictures attached 😞 I’d like to give this variation of the spoon method a try.

Have you read the instructions on the top of the forum carefully?

Offline AverageJoe

• NSFW Access
  • Master of my Fate, Captain of my Soul
« Reply #11 on: 2020-11-26 07:05:16 »
Have you read the instructions on the top of the forum carefully?

Sounds like I missed something. I’ll check again. Thanks!!
No words, just acts.

Offline Uncutnofenum

• NSFW Access
  • Just trying this pulled back thing on for size.
« Reply #12 on: 2021-01-18 23:14:42 »
I've tried this spoon method.  It works and looks great. I'm a bit surprised that it doesn't stay pulled back for long. I have a fairly thick short  foreskin. That usually has the tip of the head exposed.  Maybe that's an issue  also no frenulum.  I'd like it back without a ring though. Shower at the gym etc. after this covid thing ends

Frenumlum was cut out about 25 30 years ago after a diagnosis of Frenum beve. Offered a circumcision but the surgeon was great and took the Frenum at the first consultation instead.  Been working great ever since

Looking for advice on how to hold it back.  I'm thinking some sort of glans ring

Any advice would help
Pulled back feeling great. Dry and getting more comfortable every day  its back

Offline Bluie

• NSFW Access
  • 19 YO trying to get an a e s t h e t i c pp
« Reply #13 on: 2021-02-15 16:37:36 »
I gotta say this is the best working method for me, Thanks again Supersonic ;D

Offline npb9300

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2021-02-16 15:20:28 »
This technique has been a game changer for me even though I am a grower with a long (elephant trunk) foreskin. Thanks so much!! Here’s my dick with this technique, been wearing it like this for 2 days now: