Author Topic: The cotton pad method  (Read 4235 times)

Offline cockAficionado

• NSFW Access
The cotton pad method
« on: 2023-12-03 01:45:22 »
The method:

Step 1: Prepare the cotton pad.
Fold the cotton pad and cut a hole in the middle of it. The size of this hole will depend on the size of your penis and how tight of a fit you want.
If the hole is too large, the cotton pad might fall off. If the hole is too small, it might become uncomfortable or even painful during an erection.
I like to keep it a bit tight as it will naturally loosen throughout the day.
Experiment with different hole sizes to find what works best for you.

Step 2: Put the cotton pad on your penis.
I find it's best to poke the tip of my glans through the hole and then pinch my glans with my right hand, and pull the cotton pad with my left hand.

Once the cotton pad is behind the glans, it should stay on securely, keeping the foreskin back with it.

Why a cotton pad?

Cotton pads are inexpensive, disposable, and clean. (Disposable doesn't mean flushable. Do not flush cotton pads)
Since they're made of cotton, the cotton pad is absorbent, which keeps the glans and inner foreskin dry. They're also hypoallergenic for anyone concerned with foreign objects irritating their exposed penis.
Another benefit is the wide diameter of the cotton pad acting as a shield against hair. With other methods, I've had issues with my exposed glans rubbing against pubic hair and being very uncomfortable. This isn't an issue with the cotton pad method because of the cotton pad shielding the glans and inner foreskin from contact with hair.

Not all cotton pads are created equal

Different brands of cotton pads have differences in quality. My go-to brand is Swisspers Cotton Rounds which can be found in most drug stores or beauty stores in the US.
I've noticed the Walgreens brand to be very ineffective for this method because they rip apart and fray too much, causing the cotton pad to fall off too easily. The Swisspers cotton pads are a bit tougher by comparison
I have not tried any other brand of cotton pads but I'd be interested to hear from other people who might try other brands.

« Last Edit: 2023-12-03 01:53:09 by cockAficionado »

Offline tropicalvirgo

• NSFW Access
Re: The cotton pad method
« Reply #1 on: 2023-12-03 04:37:02 »
Thank you so much for sharing. Going to try it out.

Offline jafar_t

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2023-12-03 05:17:42 »
The method:

Step 1: Prepare the cotton pad.
Fold the cotton pad and cut a hole in the middle of it. The size of this hole will depend on the size of your penis and how tight of a fit you want.
If the hole is too large, the cotton pad might fall off. If the hole is too small, it might become uncomfortable or even painful during an erection.
I like to keep it a bit tight as it will naturally loosen throughout the day.
Experiment with different hole sizes to find what works best for you.

Step 2: Put the cotton pad on your penis.
I find it's best to poke the tip of my glans through the hole and then pinch my glans with my right hand, and pull the cotton pad with my left hand.

Once the cotton pad is behind the glans, it should stay on securely, keeping the foreskin back with it.

Why a cotton pad?

Cotton pads are inexpensive, disposable, and clean. (Disposable doesn't mean flushable. Do not flush cotton pads)
Since they're made of cotton, the cotton pad is absorbent, which keeps the glans and inner foreskin dry. They're also hypoallergenic for anyone concerned with foreign objects irritating their exposed penis.
Another benefit is the wide diameter of the cotton pad acting as a shield against hair. With other methods, I've had issues with my exposed glans rubbing against pubic hair and being very uncomfortable. This isn't an issue with the cotton pad method because of the cotton pad shielding the glans and inner foreskin from contact with hair.

Not all cotton pads are created equal

Different brands of cotton pads have differences in quality. My go-to brand is Swisspers Cotton Rounds which can be found in most drug stores or beauty stores in the US.
I've noticed the Walgreens brand to be very ineffective for this method because they rip apart and fray too much, causing the cotton pad to fall off too easily. The Swisspers cotton pads are a bit tougher by comparison
I have not tried any other brand of cotton pads but I'd be interested to hear from other people who might try other brands.

This is so interesting! Thanks for sharing this with us!

Offline Steeltoeboots

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2023-12-04 09:06:00 »
I'm a few weeks using the toilet paper method. Yesterday i found your cotton pad method. I cut a tiny hole in a pad and put it in place. It really holds the foreskin back. So far, even better than the toilet paper only. Behind the pad, I use the toilet paper as well. With toilet paper only, it rolled against my glans, now using the cotton pad behind the glans, the toilet paper covers my inner foreskin more. It looks like the perfect combination.

Offline Bunny227

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2023-12-21 03:56:16 »
Love this method and a great explanation to boot!

I have used a similar method with a lot of success lately. It’s essentially your cotton pad method only using the elastic portion of a sock. Like many I wasn’t blessed with the ability to just pull my foreskin back and have it stay put but using these methods has made it much easier,

Thanks for sharing!

Offline Bl@de

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2024-01-04 17:59:11 »
This method is my new favorite. Thanks for the description.

- Very easy to put on
- Cheap (140 pads cost 1€)
- Very comfortable because of the cotton (even during erections)
- Doesn't come off during movement (the hole will widen after a while so cutting a smaller hole is better)
- Dries the inner foreskin

Preferable to the toilet paper method IMO (which I already modified by using gauze bandages)

Offline hatorijang

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2024-01-25 12:48:35 »
Hi, I have tried this method and it works. It always stays back all the time without any pain. Thanks for sharing!

Offline Santo

• NSFW Access
  • Exposed since 01/01/2024
« Reply #7 on: 2024-01-25 12:51:30 »
I found this method to be very helpful, even though I only recently adopted it, but it keeps the foreskin dry enough and doesn't cause discomfort. I also recommend it to those like me who are Growers, and the difference in the penis at rest compared to when it is erect is huge. For me it was simply a matter of finding the right diameter of the hole, and a sufficiently resistant cotton pad, despite this by its nature cotton adapts well... so it doesn't create discomfort during erections.
Having an exposed glans makes u a man!

Offline Spyder

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2024-02-27 10:16:28 »
I have been using the cotton pad method for a few weeks now, and it works very well. I then decided to try a piece of soft scrap leather, and I think I struck gold with this method. It is now only a week, but the leather disc is very comfortable and reusable. I will post some pics sometime

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #9 on: 2024-03-09 00:03:51 »
I've found this to be a very effective addition to my normal "rolled back over a ring" as it keeps the head from "turtling" into the ring and keeps the area under the corona dryer. Also very comfortable to wear overnight!