Author Topic: Perly Penile Papules & Pulling Back  (Read 48407 times)

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
Re: Perly Penile Papules & Pulling Back
« Reply #45 on: 2017-09-01 06:47:40 »
I personally think PPP are attractive. I have some but not a ton. Part of me wishes I had more. They just seem very masculine to me.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #46 on: 2017-09-01 13:09:55 »
To each his own, but I like them too. Nice to see someone else sharing my opinion.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #47 on: 2017-09-02 22:13:06 »
I've burnt mine too over the past month or two! Mine were nowhere near as big as nexolaris' or sascha's to begin with, but it's already a lot smoother. I love your results, nexolaris!

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #48 on: 2017-09-03 09:20:22 »
I've burnt mine too over the past month or two! Mine were nowhere near as big as nexolaris' or sascha's to begin with, but it's already a lot smoother. I love your results, nexolaris!
That's great. I hope you will post some pics, too, when time allows.
And I'm really happy with my results as well. I don't care if PPP are a normal variety as it's me who has to live and be happy with my own body, not some medic or potential partner.

guest1333

« Reply #49 on: 2017-09-11 11:49:17 »
Here's the direct comparison after four soldering sessions. Probably one more would make it perfect, but it already feels 100% smooth now and it is so amazing, even after hours of sex it doesn't get sore anymore :)
And the feeling of touching the glansring is waaaay better now  ::)

I can't feel any loss of sensitivity as well!

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #50 on: 2017-09-11 17:18:36 »
Wow, big difference!

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #51 on: 2017-09-13 09:50:04 »
Here's the direct comparison after four soldering sessions. Probably one more would make it perfect, but it already feels 100% smooth now and it is so amazing, even after hours of sex it doesn't get sore anymore :)
And the feeling of touching the glansring is waaaay better now  ::)
It looks so much better now!
Are you continuing the treatment or will this be the final result? Personally, I did it again and am currently in another healing phase.

I can't feel any loss of sensitivity as well!
I assume that the perceived sensitivity of the PPP comes from nerve endings situated below the surface of the skin of the corona. Those would get stimulated when the PPP get rubbed and in consequence tear on the underlying skin.

Offline Professor Plum

• NSFW Access
« Reply #52 on: 2018-05-18 08:57:10 »
Some really impressive results here. Inspired by them, I ordered a "Mole Freckle Pen" from eBay (there are tons of them) for about $20 that produces some kind of electrical discharge at its tip (not heat). It comes with two sizes of tips, and the needle is a very precise way of targeting each papule.

I also ordered a tube of 5% lidocaine cream and had a session last Saturday night, less than a week ago. I put the cream on my corona for 45 minutes and didn't feel any pain as I applied the pen. I used settings 1 and 2 (out of 9) and probably should have gone higher but was being cautious.

I'm really happy with the results! There are some videos on Youtube of people using these pens and no complaints that I've seen. I don't have any photos (sorry) and I don't have the perfect results yet that others have posted, but it's a huge improvement and I think another session would be the end of them.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #53 on: 2018-05-18 19:01:47 »
Oooh, nice technique! Be sure to let us know how it goes after the second session.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #54 on: 2018-05-28 21:16:07 »
Some really impressive results here. Inspired by them, I ordered a "Mole Freckle Pen" from eBay (there are tons of them) for about $20 that produces some kind of electrical discharge at its tip (not heat). It comes with two sizes of tips, and the needle is a very precise way of targeting each papule.

I also ordered a tube of 5% lidocaine cream and had a session last Saturday night, less than a week ago. I put the cream on my corona for 45 minutes and didn't feel any pain as I applied the pen. I used settings 1 and 2 (out of 9) and probably should have gone higher but was being cautious.

I'm really happy with the results! There are some videos on Youtube of people using these pens and no complaints that I've seen. I don't have any photos (sorry) and I don't have the perfect results yet that others have posted, but it's a huge improvement and I think another session would be the end of them.
That sounds like a very promising alternative technique to remove those nasty PPP. It avoids the risk of accidentally burning yourself with the soldering iron.

Offline lunarian

« Reply #55 on: 2018-07-14 03:20:20 »

Hey Professor Plum. Any update? Very curious to try this out myself but I'm a little scared of damaging/infecting myself. My PPP aren't super noticeable but they are there and they are very sensitive (in a bad way) when rubbed roughly.

Offline Professor Plum

• NSFW Access
« Reply #56 on: 2018-07-17 03:33:15 »
Hey Professor Plum. Any update?

The good news is that I didn't have any trouble with healing or any negative effects. The bad news is that after a few weeks the papules healed back to some degree. Still a big improvement but I need to get back to it.

I can only speak about my own experience, but as far as "DIY surgery" goes, this was pretty approachable.

Offline lunarian

« Reply #57 on: 2018-07-17 21:35:53 »
The good news is that I didn't have any trouble with healing or any negative effects. The bad news is that after a few weeks the papules healed back to some degree. Still a big improvement but I need to get back to it.

I can only speak about my own experience, but as far as "DIY surgery" goes, this was pretty approachable.

Thanks! Hoping the pen arrives today or tomorrow so I'll have a go at it :)

Offline Professor Plum

• NSFW Access
« Reply #58 on: 2018-07-24 04:21:43 »
Thanks! Hoping the pen arrives today or tomorrow so I'll have a go at it :)

So how did it go?

Offline lunarian

« Reply #59 on: 2018-07-26 21:00:52 »
So how did it go?

The pen only arrived late last week and I haven't had a chance yet. I'm pretty nervous about it to be honest - I don't have any numbing cream etc. because that's not available over the counter here. Thinking it's gonna hurt like hell! Any suggestions?

Might brave it his weekend...