News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pulled back for 3 days does this look right?

Started by brycekez, 2023-12-21 00:08:40

Previous topic - Next topic

brycekez

I've been doing this roughly for about three days. Does this look right? What can I expect with my glan?

It's already drying up. People told me it'll "flare" which is good? But what does flare mean? Does that mean my head will look more like a mushroom?

Overall, this feels amazing! Knowing my head is out and being able to feel everything down there by simply walking is such a wild experience . I'm doing the classic spoon method btw. Would I need to get rid of the  frenulum?

ALSO question! How would I dry out my foreskin if it's being retracted back? Does that only work by the tape method? If you can please answer my questions I'm really interested to know.

jafar_t

Quote from: brycekez on 2023-12-21 00:08:40
I've been doing this roughly for about three days. Does this look right? What can I expect with my glans?

It's already drying up. People told me it'll "flare" which is good? But what does flare mean? Does that mean my head will look more like a mushroom?

Overall, this feels amazing! Knowing my head is out and being able to feel everything down there by simply walking is such a wild experience . I'm doing the classic spoon method btw. Would I need to get rid of the  frenulum?

ALSO question! How would I dry out my foreskin if it's being retracted back? Does that only work by the tape method? If you can please answer my questions I'm really interested to know.

Flare means that your glans will get bigger, especially the coronal ridge. If your frenulum is long enough, i.e. you can pull down your foreskin go the greatest extent without any problem, you do not need to do anything to your frenulum.

To dry out the foreskin, the best method is the toilet paper method