News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Inner foreskin progres

Started by Vhh, 2023-12-14 20:31:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Vhh

My foreskin is getting really dry, i love it🥰

Vhh

jafar_t

Wow you look like as if you were RIC. How long does it take for you to achieve this kind of dryness?

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: jafar_t on 2023-12-15 02:39:20
Wow you look like as if you were RIC. How long does it take for you to achieve this kind of dryness?

I was thinking the same, looks very good and no lines when he pushes the skin fully back
Love skining back and letting my head show

Vhh

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2023-12-15 11:30:53
I was thinking the same, looks very good and no lines when he pushes the skin fully back

It took me arround a year to get to this point and i have just started using rubbing alcohol to keratinize more the inner foreskin

Steeltoeboots

This looks perfect,  I would say you've been circumsized. 
Very satisfying to see your progress.

I drying mine too and if I may reach where you are now,  I will be very happy. Using the cotton pad and toilet paper methods plus alcohol sometimes. Never expected how fulfilling it is to shrink to foreskin and get more and more a bare head. I'm happy for you.

jafar_t

Quote from: Steeltoeboots on 2023-12-19 20:39:07
This looks perfect,  I would say you've been circumsized. 
Very satisfying to see your progress.

I drying mine too and if I may reach where you are now,  I will be very happy. Using the cotton pad and toilet paper methods plus alcohol sometimes. Never expected how fulfilling it is to shrink to foreskin and get more and more a bare head. I'm happy for you.

Interesting that you have mentioned this. I am circumcised but with some excessive inner skin that sometimes covers up my coronal ridge. I have been using the toilet paper method consistently for almost 2 months and, very surprisingly, find that my excessive inner skin has actually shrunk! I never expected that this would happen but it did. I cannot really explain why this is happening but I guess it has got something to do with the drying process.

Steeltoeboots

@jafar_t: yes, I think it has to be the drying too. My foreskin rollen over to cover my dickhead fully.  I retract now for a month or 2, I guess. I think my glans flaresplus my inner foreskin shrinks as the tissue may be different. I think that when the foreskin is wetter, the skin is thicker because the fluid/fat is inside. When I'm fully or partially erect,  my foreskin remains better behind the glans. When flaccid,  it almost immediately rolls back over.

I love it too,  like the topic starter. It feels so much better with a bare head, both masturbating and in jeans (I pull it back with toilet paper or paper tissue.  I love my penis more than ever.  I like to see him much more. It feels better that he is a little bit less sensitive now, yeah, the keranisation is kicking in. Last week I had some skin loosening from the head.  I can think of my dick whole day now. I get hard when I retract.  It feels like bare is how I like my head the most and today I noticed that I don't like the feeling of a covered head anymore. 

Masturbation feels much better already.  I'm a real masturbator and can go on for hours and hours. It makes edging better for me, a little less sensitive already. I love to rub my head dry, so without any sort of lubrication.

I'm motivated to go on with the drying process.  My wish is to get rid of the excessive foreskin and live on with a penis like from a cut guy.