News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

End of my pulled back journey

Started by scotsguy27, 2023-10-16 12:24:28

Previous topic - Next topic

jdm

@scotsguy27, Do you have any pictures of this "hole" you're talking about, that made decide you stop retracting? I'm really curious about what that is, and why the doctors couldn't do anything about it. Just telling a guy to stop pulling back his foreskin, and to not get circumcised doesn't sound like advice from doctors that really understand the problem. What do you think they would have told you if you were already circumcised? Would they haves said that there's nothing you can do, and the hole will just keep getting bigger? I think you need to get a better grip on what exactly this hole is, what caused it and what can be done about it. You should have options to treat it whether your can cover it with your foreskin or not.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: jdm on 2023-12-22 05:38:17
@scotsguy27, Do you have any pictures of this "hole" you're talking about, that made decide you stop retracting? I'm really curious about what that is, and why the doctors couldn't do anything about it. Just telling a guy to stop pulling back his foreskin, and to not get circumcised doesn't sound like advice from doctors that really understand the problem. What do you think they would have told you if you were already circumcised? Would they haves said that there's nothing you can do, and the hole will just keep getting bigger? I think you need to get a better grip on what exactly this hole is, what caused it and what can be done about it. You should have options to treat it whether your can cover it with your foreskin or not.

Agreed interesting to see the pictures
Love skining back and letting my head show

scotsguy27

As per previous posts -

https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1591.msg13195;topicseen#msg13195

The doctor stated that its apparently "too small" for stitches and that they wouldn't even attempt to use surgical glue due it setting fast as should it go into my urethra it would cause further issues and potentially seal things up causing me unable to expel anything requiring surgery.

I was advised to keep it dry and not to expose it as much as I could and it has helped. I am unable to answer what his advice would have been if I was circumcised as he was looking at an uncut penis.

I am only discounting circumcision as I'm going to naturally assume that should I be circumcised the hole would be irritated and get larger as it gets irritated when I keep my foreskin retracted.

As for the cause, I have no idea as I discovered it whilst in the bath one day. It could have been there for some time. I haven't caught my penis on anything so again, assuming its from exposing my glans.

scotsguy27

Quote from: Test123 on 2023-12-22 00:22:10
Interesting - thanks @scotsguy27.

So you're seeing the head becoming shiny and moist again?

I do believe so. I'll see how much more it changes.

criticaldry

It looks beautiful. Hope you heal well and take care.
Do you feel like you regained any of the sensitivity you lost?

scotsguy27

Quote from: Eula on 2023-12-22 14:53:01
It looks beautiful. Hope you heal well and take care.
Do you feel like you regained any of the sensitivity you lost?

Thank you. I would say that my sensitivity has shifted. My tip isn't really as sensitive as it was. I've become more aware of my sensitivity at my frenulum and under side of my penis. Also my coronal ridge is way more sensitive now.

Nivek

Thanks for sharing.

It's an interesting experience to reverse being pulled back! Let's see more changes in time, and I hope the hole heals up as well.