News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Growing up retracted

Started by LucaNaud, 2023-08-27 23:14:47

Previous topic - Next topic

LucaNaud

Since many of us on this forum started pulling back early, I thought we could share our experiences of growing up retracted:

- How comfortable were you being retracted in front of others?
- Did you received any comments on your retraction?

- Have you seen others who appeared retracted?
- Have you had the opportunity to show others how it works?

Test123

Interesting thread.

I wonder how much different the results are if you start pulling back before puberty, so that your penis can outgrow the foreskin... does it mean that you can't then pull the foreskin over the glans?

LucaNaud

Quote from: Test123 on 2023-08-28 00:15:38
Interesting thread.

I wonder how much different the results are if you start pulling back before puberty, so that your penis can outgrow the foreskin... does it mean that you can't then pull the foreskin over the glans?

I'm not too sure. I've heard that some people did end up with no coverage, but maybe that's because they started out with a foreskin that was already short?

What about you, Test123? At what age did you start?

Test123

Yeah, maybe those people who end up with almost no foreskin already had a short skin to start with. But I also wonder whether the foreskin doesn't grow to the same extent if it's kept retracted throguh puberty when the penis gets considerably bigger.

I started on and off from being about 24, but only went permanent in late 30s. Have been like that about 18 months now.

What about you, mate? When did you start? If you started before puberty, can you still pull the skin over your head?

stephan29

I think the foreskin will also grow. but probably less since it isn't stretched as much. I started early, but never consistently and I have a lot of foreskin

scotsguy27

How comfortable were you being retracted in front of others?
- I'm comfortable being retracted in front of other people as I grew up in a fairly relaxed household (allowed to be naked in the house probably up until about age 10-ish when puberty kinda started). I was taught to be retracted when bathing/urinating and keeping it retracted after bathing until I dry off by my father when I was about 6 or 7 years old and something I still do.

Did you received any comments on your retraction?
- I have by my younger cousin and friends who have seen me retracted and just assumed I decided to get cut.

Have you seen others who appeared retracted?
- Yes, my younger cousin and people in public and work settings.

Have you had the opportunity to show others how it works?
- Yes, my younger cousin when he first seen me retracted on a family holiday.