News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Swelling still happening

Started by uncut1017, 2020-07-16 06:01:29

Previous topic - Next topic

uncut1017

So its been about a month of continuous retraction during the day but when i try each night i wake up with a swollen foreskin, it doesnt hurt just looks poofy. any suggestions? how much longer could it take before i can go 24/7 retracted?

thesevenpointfive

I would keep  it forward for a short while, then gradually do it, normally its the underside that does this, so you have to train the skin, it could be a long process for you as it seems it all around. So just pull you skin forward, let it rest then try in small bits so the skin gets used to it, is my advice.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Fabik

Quote from: uncut1017 on 2020-07-16 06:01:29
So its been about a month of continuous retraction during the day but when i try each night i wake up with a swollen foreskin, it doesnt hurt just looks poofy. any suggestions?
Just to say, for me it's exactly the same. The morning swelling is less worse than before, but still is here.

slate

My foreskin swelled when I first started retracting.  I returned my foreskin back to its normal position for a few months.  After that time I started retracting again.  At this point my foreskin did not swell.  You may want to give it a rest for several days.  Good Luck.