Author Topic: My new plastic wrap method for growers  (Read 5437 times)

Offline TriHard

• NSFW Access
My new plastic wrap method for growers
« on: 2020-06-11 19:54:36 »
Recently I challenged myself to invent a method that would not use any tools (rings, tapes, etc.). Something that would work like a spoon method but for growers. I failed but came up with a technique which I consider much better than the coin method I was utilizing before. It is based on a transparent item which makes your penis look like you are not using any method but just pulling your foreskin back. Here is what you need to make it work:
- a plastic wrap - I do not actually know how to call it in English but this translation seems the most accurate. I use a small bag meant for storing food, it is very thin and transparent (I can take a photo of it if you wish)
- a pair of scissors
- a ruler (optional)
The only thing you need for this method to work is a small piece of a plastic wrap. I have tried many different sizes but the perfect size for me is 3,5 cm x 2,5 cm. If I go with a smaller one, the foreskin starts to cover the glans after some time. Choosing a bigger one makes almost no difference in terms of effectiveness but makes the wrap more visible. When you are trying this technique for the first time, you need to find the dimensions that work best for you. Then, once you found them, you can use the previously cut pieces as a template to create new ones. I replace the pieces every 2 or 3 days after shower. 

Now, what exactly is this method about? I attached a simple, illustrated tutorial to this post. If you cannot see it, here is what you do:
1) When flaccid, pull your foreskin back as far as it can possibly go and while holding it in place with one hand, put the plastic wrap under the glans (the longer side of the plastic wrap piece should be perpendicular to the length of your penis) in a way that half of it (or a little less) sticks to the skin with its entire surface and the other half points upwards.
2) Stop holding your foreskin. It should naturally roll forward towards the glans. You will notice that the bottom part of the plastic wrap is less visible.
3) Cover the foreskin with the top part of the plastic wrap. It is crucial to make sure that the plastic wrap sticks to the foreskin and a little area of skin on the penis shaft.

I have been doing this for about four weeks and it works great! Honestly, I still do not know how such small thing can keep your foreskin retracted. It works perfectly fine when:
- walking
- running
- bending
- doing sports
- sleeping (!)
It may fail during:
- sex / masturbation with fleshlight
- (to be updated)

Let me know what you guys think! I would love to hear some feedback.
« Last Edit: 2020-06-11 20:00:14 by TriHard »

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
Re: My new plastic wrap method for growers
« Reply #1 on: 2020-06-11 20:41:27 »
That's very creative - well done - thanks for taking the time to explain it.

How does the plastic stick to the skin?
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline TriHard

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-06-11 22:08:41 »
That's very creative - well done - thanks for taking the time to explain it.

How does the plastic stick to the skin?

Thanks for your comment!

Well, it simply does. If it does not, I recommend putting it on after a shower and pressing it down firmly.

By the way, it is funny that i cannot see even my own picture that I attached. I wonder if there is someone who can see it.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: 2020-06-11 23:48:48 »
By the way, it is funny that i cannot see even my own picture that I attached. I wonder if there is someone who can see it.

Yeah I disabled seeing, but not posting for the default users.

Offline Ft56009

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-06-12 08:30:43 »
Very nice. Could you post some photo, please. I can't understand at all what you use and the final result.
Thanks

Offline burtonian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-06-12 10:08:32 »
Is the plastic wrap that you use what we in the U.K. call cling film, the thin, stretchy stuff that comes on a roll and is often used to wrap sandwiches and food in the refrigerator?  I am not sure, as you mention cutting a strip from a bag and that would be a different type of plastic.  Cling film is, as it says ‘clingy’ and will sort of self stick.  I guess it will be easy enough for me to try both types as this seems a real game changing possibility for growers like me where sitting or bending forward often causes my retraction to fail.  Off to give it a go!

Offline TriHard

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-06-12 11:43:45 »
Ok, so I took some photos:
1) This is how the material looks like. You can "open" it and you will get a small bag in which you can store food. However, you should not do that because it would be harder to cut the stripes from it. When you cut the pieces, you can get two of them at once as the material has two layers before "opening".
2) In this picture you can see how easily the plastic sticks to my fingers.
3) This is the final result. If someone still does not get it, I can take photos of the whole process.

Offline DavidCee

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-06-12 14:04:38 »
Can you explain the method in more detail? How does it keep the skin back?

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: 2020-06-12 16:08:08 »
Can you explain the method in more detail? How does it keep the skin back?

From the looks of it, the plastic sticking to the skin and not letting it roll over forward — I've done something similar with adhesive tape, the idea is pretty much the same, just it's not nearly as sticky.

Offline TriHard

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2020-06-12 19:08:49 »
From the looks of it, the plastic sticking to the skin and not letting it roll over forward — I've done something similar with adhesive tape, the idea is pretty much the same, just it's not nearly as sticky.

Actually, a transparent tape might be even better. Especially if the plastic you are using is not sticky enough.

Offline Ft56009

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2020-06-16 06:27:24 »
I can take photos of the whole process.

Could be better. I tried to do following the instructions, but it didn't work with me. Perhaps I am making something wrong.
Thanks

Offline pulledback59000

« Reply #11 on: 2020-07-26 18:02:54 »
Awesome! We need more methods for growers. I'm trying it out and my glans are super sensitive but the foreskin doesn't seem to be going forward no matter the position

Offline alex8221

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2020-07-27 21:28:13 »
This is interesting. Going to try it tonight and report back.  ;)