News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How many of you had foreskin fused with glans before it became retractable?

Started by eh, 2020-05-20 18:48:32

Previous topic - Next topic

eh

How many of you still remember having foreskin adhesion with glans before  it became retractable?

guest3309

I do not think so. But at childhood my glans was so sensitive, even looking at the very tip of it hurt.

At birth most forskins start being sort of "glued" to the glans. Bad idea to pull that back. I have seen many doctors writing to never do that. Mostly to curious mothers. Over time it slowly gets loose.

Another reason for forskin being fused to the glans can be circumcision accidents. Or in rare cases things like very wide frenulums that since birth were also connected to the side of the glans.

Daffyskin

Nope - not at all.
In fact I didn't know that such a thing existed until much later in life when I started reading on the internet about pulling back.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

__

I think there were maybe adhesions and clearly the opening was still a bit close before age 5. But then it became retractable with no issues.

scotsguy27

Not so much fused, I don't think, I wasn't able to retract my foreskin until I was about 9 or 10. Even then I didn't actively pull it back.

lvprcm

Quote from: eh on 2020-05-20 18:48:32
How many of you still remember having foreskin adhesion with glans before  it became retractable?

My foreskin was highly retractable up to the where the adhesions between the inner foreskin and the coronal rim of the glans. This was up to the age of 9. I was having a bath and through a little rough play on my penis, I tore the adhesions. It didn't hurt at all maybe a slight sting.

Hazeleye

As far back as I can remember my foreskin was free to pull back freely in being bathed as a youngster. I just considered this to be normal until reading some of the experiences of the various guys. What must some newborns go through when circumcised?

Fabik

I don't remember the details, but at some point in childhood it was definitely not retractable.

I suppose it gradually became retractable in the 12-15 age range.

Tomnom27

I actually had my foreskin "glued" to my glans up until i was maybe 12 or 13. I remember thr first time i retracted fully was in my bathroom around 6th grade. i would always pull it back a little but never fully because it hurt but one day i did and did it fully and i was suprised to see my foreskin attached to my glans. I was very confused because as far as i knew i thought it would just come right back. So me being very curious i slowly rolled it back over my glans and did research on what i had just experienced all over the internet and found out it was regular, the next day i pulled my foreskin back and actually ripped majority of connected parts if my foreskin away from my glans which stung a bit but it was bearable, there was one section of the connection that didnt wanna come apart. I then forced it apart which resulted in a little bleeding and much pain. And even up until today i have a little scar on my glans from it.

Nexolaris

My inner foreskin definitely was still attached to the corona of my head when I was a teenager. Remember trying to separate the issue on my own.

Bis

Only the last portion had adhession otherwise it was separated but I had a narrow opening. I came to know only after I was able to pull back to that point. It was separated slowly by pulling back daily.

thesevenpointfive

I have to say, i don't remember any, i retracted when young but like any young boy i did it slowly but never remember any adhesion. I now a lot of boys and men that had them though and doctors saying warm water helped
Love skining back and letting my head show

slate

I was able to retract a a very young age.  I never remembered my foreskin being attached to my glans.

eh

Thank you everyone for the replies.
I have experienced adhesion. My foreskin was glued to glans till i started to separate it at around 12. Since the foreskin was glued, a lot of it used to stay bundled at the tip. Glans was very sensitive when it started to separate.