Author Topic: One month of retraction  (Read 11566 times)

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
One month of retraction
« on: 2018-01-28 07:03:20 »
Hey all, it's been one month of retraction for me and I'm getting amazing results! The sensation is so much better, my sensitivity has gone down and sensation feels "deeper" (does that make sense?). My frenulum is stretching well and my foreskin is staying back a lot more successfully. Hoping to continue to get great results as I continue. For some reason it's not letting me post a picture, it says the file is too big, how do I fix that?
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Re: One month of retraction
« Reply #1 on: 2018-01-28 09:34:11 »
Congrats ;)
Well the sensation surely goes deeper when you are retracted for longer periods :)

About the pictures it's a common issue here :) I myself use "Pic Collage" to lower the size if you use phone, if you use PC simply open it with Paint and save it it lowers the size a lot :)
Good luck
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-01-28 12:32:27 »
Hey cool it worked for you, regarding the pictures you can just upload it to imgur and then link it here no problem!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-01-28 17:30:12 »
Congrats ;)
Well the sensation surely goes deeper when you are retracted for longer periods :)

About the pictures it's a common issue here :) I myself use "Pic Collage" to lower the size if you use phone, if you use PC simply open it with Paint and save it it lowers the size a lot :)
Good luck

Yes you can get it to about 1MB or less, the quality does not go down, do you use any method to keep it retracted or just pulled back?. Great to hear you are feeling the benefits
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-01-28 19:14:41 »
Most of the time I just pull it back and it will stay there for a while, but every once in a while I'll do something that will make it roll back over the glans. every once in a while I'll use the spoon method, but it doesn't work super well for me. So I usually just pull it back.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-01-28 19:38:11 »
Here's it retracted. Sorry if the picture is blurry. I'll try to post another

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #6 on: 2018-01-28 20:05:34 »
Now it's the size of a fingernail... ;D

Good sizes are around 800~1000 pixels on a side.

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-01-28 21:27:53 »
Here we go. Here's it retracted

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #8 on: 2018-01-28 21:42:13 »
Theere you go! Much better ;D

It looks really nice! Does the skin pull back from the glans like that on its own?

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-01-28 22:38:39 »
Unfortunately it doesn't yet. I still have to manually retract the foreskin, but once it's behind the ridge it is more cooperative. But it would be helpful if my glans would flare out more. Is there a way to do that? And also, how long does it usually take for th penis to stop getting erections on immediate exposure? That still happens to me but goes away shortly after leaving it retracted.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #10 on: 2018-01-29 00:14:06 »
How to flare: unknown. ;D

Sensitivity loss: usually a couple weeks.

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2018-01-29 03:50:46 »
Ok thanks! The sensitivity has gone down a whole lot so that's great.

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2018-02-04 07:22:28 »
I noticed today that there is almost no sensitivity on the top side of my glans, but the area around the frenulum and underside of the glans are still somewhat sensitive, even after a month. I think it might be because the underside of the penis isn't directly up against fabric most of the time, so it doesn't end up getting as keratinized as the rest of the glans. Has anyone else noticed this?

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #13 on: 2018-02-05 21:02:01 »
I noticed today that there is almost no sensitivity on the top side of my glans, but the area around the frenulum and underside of the glans are still somewhat sensitive, even after a month. I think it might be because the underside of the penis isn't directly up against fabric most of the time, so it doesn't end up getting as keratinized as the rest of the glans. Has anyone else noticed this?
It's the same for me. The underside of the corona is significantly less exposed to friction so it makes sense that it's more sensitive.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2018-02-08 19:35:27 »
You can try wearing you penis in a different position in your briefs, to test your theory.