Poll

How does your skin fold when pulled back

Folded
51 (17.2%)
Scrunched
246 (82.8%)

Total Members Voted: 253

Author Topic: How does your skin fold when pulled back  (Read 24688 times)

guest90

Re: How does your skin fold when pulled back
« Reply #15 on: 2018-08-27 11:10:34 »
Mine is scrunched too. Actually, I never thought a foreskin could be folded over by itself. My goal is to have the glans exposed all the time without any device or anything, and I think the wrinkles on the foreskin caused by its scrunching up will be helpful, necessary even. As long as your foreskin learns to stay pulled back naturally, I think whatever works for you is good.

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2018-09-02 00:19:21 »
My foreskin is folded, I kinda hate that but also makes me feel special that I’m 1 of 4

Offline jimbob

« Reply #17 on: 2018-09-02 13:26:32 »
I usually keep mine folded like in the 2nd photo but I always struggle to get the underside as neat because the frenulum kind of gets in the way of the folding process, not sure if there's any way to overcome that though.

Mine too! Looks almost circumcised from top but as you say the frenulum spoils this look underneath! Im going to attempt to trim it a bit more using a electrocautery pen. Ive already cut it twice using the thread method but the last bit is quite thick.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: 2018-09-02 14:27:07 »
My foreskin is folded, I kinda hate that but also makes me feel special that I’m 1 of 4

The pic you posted in the gallery isn't folded though (looks great btw :))

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2018-09-02 16:07:18 »
I don't really know which one mine is considered as... I think my method is to fold the skin over itself, but since I got quite a lot of it I think it just scrunches up especially when I'm flaccid, considering it gets over the corona ever so slightly (flaccid pic in gallery).

Offline retractor

« Reply #20 on: 2018-09-07 13:57:18 »
I’ve attached examples:
Top one is scrunched
Bottom one is folded.

As a bonus question any pros or cons to your method.

Looks like your glans flares out slightly more when you fold the foreskin behind it, maybe the flaring also helps keep it back in that position where the scrunching doesn't.  I assume by how dry your glans looks that it's comfortable to leave it folded like that all the time?

I've tried both the scrunch and fold methods but both end up with the frenulum being irritated and sore after a few hours, tucking in with the handle of a spoon seems to work although I have to make sure to do it fully all the way round or it unravels itself without warning!

guest969

« Reply #21 on: 2018-10-09 07:38:04 »
Looks like your glans flares out slightly more when you fold the foreskin behind it, maybe the flaring also helps keep it back in that position where the scrunching doesn't.  I assume by how dry your glans looks that it's comfortable to leave it folded like that all the time?

Yeah I’ve been leaving it pulled back (on and off) for years. It’s always naturally folded and feels fine to leave it back.
Have only realised from this forum that it isn’t the same for everyone.

guest969

« Reply #22 on: 2018-10-09 07:39:45 »
The pic you posted in the gallery isn't folded though (looks great btw :))

There’s an inevitable bit of scrunching around the head due to gravity and excess skin but it’s nearly always folded over.

Offline skinhead

• NSFW Access
  • Permanently skinhead - no going back
« Reply #23 on: 2018-10-22 22:44:40 »
Just always scrunched. Don't think I've ever seen it 'folded'

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2018-11-18 21:10:22 »
If I just pull back and leave it there, it’s definitely “scrunched”.  But with a small amount of effort, I can put it in the folded configuration.

Offline rubbercock

• NSFW Access
  • Circumcised as an adult
« Reply #25 on: 2019-06-08 17:29:56 »
Mine was always scrunched. It never folded naturally and I never folded it manually. The desire to get rid of the bunched up skin is one of the reasons I got circumcised.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2019-06-09 02:28:39 »
If one develops deep shaft wrinkles, you will avoid the "scrunched" up skin behind the corona. You will then be permanently pulled back with almost the same appearance as being circumcised, plus you still retain the option of being not if so choosing.

Offline rubbercock

• NSFW Access
  • Circumcised as an adult
« Reply #27 on: 2019-06-09 08:53:57 »
If one develops deep shaft wrinkles, you will avoid the "scrunched" up skin behind the corona. You will then be permanently pulled back with almost the same appearance as being circumcised, plus you still retain the option of being not if so choosing.

Do you have any tips for those who would like to try to encourage the development of these deep shaft wrinkles? I'm trying to envisage what they look like so as to know whether I actually developed any in the course of my 20 years of retraction. I believe I passed very well for being circumcised, though of course, I knew that I wasn't. Then I got circumcised and I finally knew that I was, plus I had the scar to prove it. I never had the option of not being permanently pulled back once I'd reached, say, 16 because there was no way the skin was going to go forwards again and even less chance of it staying there, though that was never my desire.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2019-06-10 03:57:54 »
Do you have any tips for those who would like to try to encourage the development of these deep shaft wrinkles? I'm trying to envisage what they look like so as to know whether I actually developed any in the course of my 20 years of retraction.

FWIW rubbercock and the others that may be interested, these links show what I have previously posted in demonstrating how to develop deep shaft wrinkles. If properly developed, they are so ingrained that the shaft skin is in essence shortened and requires special taping to later have a covered glans.

https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=953.msg8752#msg8752
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=755.0
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=726.msg7078#msg7078

One may try any of these but any method that holds the shaft skin closer to the groin should work. Unfortunately, this system may be a little better for those that are closer to the "shower" category.
« Last Edit: 2019-06-10 04:05:53 by Hazeleye »

Offline L

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2019-06-10 10:23:37 »
My foreskin stays way back most of the time just by itself as you can see.