Author Topic: Magnetic adjustable foreskin hinder ring from ebay/amazon, has anyone tried it?  (Read 10695 times)

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access
Found this item on ebay/amazon that looked kind of promising and not to expensive to try. Especiallt for me that have struggled with getting the spoon method to work. Seems I could use a bit of assistance.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Foreskin-Resistance-Ejaculation-Phimosis-Correction/dp/B07GDT7DSP/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1542801020&sr=8-2&keywords=foreskin+ring

Has anyone tried it?

Review in german (I used the auto sub translate to understand most of what he was saying) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELAvslzFKnY

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
What are the magnets supposed to do?

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access
No idea... But guessing they could make a claim for healthier bloodflow in general.

If I´m not misstaken I think I have seen bracelets and lucky charms with magnetic medicinal qualities.

However, I´m bought one tonight for the ring aspect of it, and hopefully the magnets don´t create any uneven surface or discomfort, at least...

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Looks good, the magnet just looks like the ability to lock the thing in to position, as it must adjust to the girth of each individual 
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
For what it's worth, the rings do come in 4 sizes, 24 to 32 mms inside diameters, with with overlapping adjustable sizes that should fit most.

Offline Bis

• NSFW Access
Ordered these cheap http://bit.ly/2Krrtr6 Lets see if these are useful.

Offline rummy

• NSFW Access
Do you get the four sizes in a set or do you have to order the one that you need?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
Do you get the four sizes in a set or do you have to order the one that you need?

From what I see of their promo, you would need to ascertain your basic size and order it singularly from the 4 suggested. The hasp does provide 2mms of adjustment, so size is slightly flexible.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Wow, that's a new one on me. And I've seen a lot of em. I like the fact that it has a notch for the frenulum. Looks interesting. I'm not sure how effective it would be, since it's kind of thin. But it does look like kind of a fun little toy. ;D

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access
Got my ring in the mail today and these are my impressions:

* Nice package, came in a box. Not any funny smells, maybe some metalresidue/lube, but washed it with soap and did not think to much about it.

* First look it looked small, and all the way closed it barely could get it over my thumb. The instruction pamflet was both in english and japanese. The japanese letterings was kind of a concern, bringing back memories when I ordered okamoto aloe vero condoms that was to tight for comfort.

* The construction seemed nice and robust, nothing really to complain about.

* Getting it on is troublesome, maybe it had been easier if it was a bit bigger, but even than I think that it´s hard to come around that the risk of pinching skin when closing the mechanism is there.

* I managed to get it on and close it, it looked kind of nice. But, for me it won´t do anything to hinder the foreskin slipping over the ring  and covering the head.

* I can´t get over the feeling of fear of restricting blood flow, but then again I´m kind of a anxious person.

* The ring seems to be modelled for a asian market, I´m not very vell endowed and I would say I have a small glans  and the ring was a really tight fit for me.

All and all I´m not terribly dissapointed even tough it dit not work out to well for me, I think got my money worth.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
* I managed to get it on and close it, it looked kind of nice. But, for me it won´t do anything to hinder the foreskin slipping over the ring and covering the head.
Were you placing the ring directly behind the glans? Maybe you need to do with this ring what I did when I was using the homemade latex rings. I would place that ring about three-eights to half an inch back of the corona on the foreskin. This allows the foreskin to bunch up and create an artificial tissue ring that will not go over the glans. With the small dimensions of this ring, It could bury into the foreskin and nobody would even see it.

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access
Yes, I placed it directly behind the glans. The only place narrow enough were I could close the locking mechanism.

Apparently the ring comes in three different sizes and due to lack of research from my side i purchased the smallest one, according to them inner diameter 24-28mm.

By my measurments my glans circumrefernce is about 13cm and the ring is ca 12,5cm, but they might be off.

The three sizes I can find is:

23-29mm
28-32mm
30-35mm

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thickening-Version-Adjustable-Penis-Ring-Foreskin-Glans-Ring-Magnetic-Sheath/123242322256?hash=item1cb1d09950:m:m_nvPnDI4WGqRrzs78s3s0Q:rk:4:pf:0

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
Got my ring in the mail today and these are my impressions:

* Nice package, came in a box. Not any funny smells, maybe some metalresidue/lube, but washed it with soap and did not think to much about it.

* First look it looked small, and all the way closed it barely could get it over my thumb. The instruction pamflet was both in english and japanese. The japanese letterings was kind of a concern, bringing back memories when I ordered okamoto aloe vero condoms that was to tight for comfort.

* The construction seemed nice and robust, nothing really to complain about.

* Getting it on is troublesome, maybe it had been easier if it was a bit bigger, but even than I think that it´s hard to come around that the risk of pinching skin when closing the mechanism is there.

* I managed to get it on and close it, it looked kind of nice. But, for me it won´t do anything to hinder the foreskin slipping over the ring  and covering the head.

* I can´t get over the feeling of fear of restricting blood flow, but then again I´m kind of a anxious person.

* The ring seems to be modelled for a asian market, I´m not very vell endowed and I would say I have a small glans  and the ring was a really tight fit for me.

All and all I´m not terribly dissapointed even tough it dit not work out to well for me, I think got my money worth.
Yes, I placed it directly behind the glans. The only place narrow enough were I could close the locking mechanism.

Apparently the ring comes in three different sizes and due to lack of research from my side i purchased the smallest one, according to them inner diameter 24-28mm.

By my measurments my glans circumrefernce is about 13cm and the ring is ca 12,5cm, but they might be off.

The three sizes I can find is:

23-29mm
28-32mm
30-35mm
You say you have a small glans. Is that compared to your shaft? As it is 13cm circumference for the head seems pretty big.
Also, you say you're not well-endowed. Are you sure about that? From personalexperience I can tell you that average is a lot smaller than you might think.

I've ordered this ring from amazon, had to choose the biggest one for obvious reasons (pun intended). Hopefully, I can give it a proper test run soon.
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B075F6QBHF/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access
You say you have a small glans. Is that compared to your shaft? As it is 13cm circumference for the head seems pretty big.
Also, you say you're not well-endowed. Are you sure about that? From personalexperience I can tell you that average is a lot smaller than you might think.

I don't have any complex to my size, it is what it is.

About 14cm in length and 13 in girth mid shaft.

According to Google, I am pretty much average. As always the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence but I'm content.

About the glans it might be a bit smaller than shaft, i don't have a mushroom/helmet gland.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
I don't have any complex to my size, it is what it is.

About 14cm in length and 13 in girth mid shaft.

According to Google, I am pretty much average. As always the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence but I'm content.

About the glans it might be a bit smaller than shaft, i don't have a mushroom/helmet gland.
14cm bone-pressed erect length is pretty much average, you're right. A girth of 13cm is pretty good though, that's above 5 inches (78% percentile according to calcSD).  :)