Author Topic: Being young and retracted around others  (Read 5394 times)

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
Being young and retracted around others
« on: 2018-10-26 03:20:46 »
Hey guys i have a question for the younger guys here who are retracted, talking more specifically about people in their early 20's. I am asking specifically bc i am 22 myself and I want to get another peers view on it but I definitely wanna hear would the older guys have to say too! My question is are you comfortable being retracted in public, do you feel comfortable if someone saw your bare glans in the locker room or something? I ask bc its related to another post about me being in the sauna for the first time being retracted and undressed in a towel (read about it!  ;D). I ask for a younger view bc I saw an older man look at my bare glans and constantly try to look back at it in the sauna and I couldnt tell if he was judging me bc i was uncut or was just trying to see what was going on. Does anyone walk around fully pulled forward without the glans showing and how do you feel when people see you like that. Also just a heads up Im in the US in an area where probably 80% of men are cut.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Being young and retracted around others
« Reply #1 on: 2018-10-27 17:23:48 »
i read your other thread, and i have no issue bare headed, with people looking most will any way, the guys who stare make me laugh though
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Maxl

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-10-27 21:52:14 »
Most of the Germans in my age (60+) are uncut and do not pull back their foreskin in public. They may recognize my bare glans in the public shower but I have never heard any comment or question. And in fact I don´t care.
Since some years there seems to be a trend that quite a percentage of younger men have the foreskin retracted.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-10-28 08:36:45 »
Most of the Germans in my age (60+) are uncut and do not pull back their foreskin in public. They may recognize my bare glans in the public shower but I have never heard any comment or question. And in fact I don´t care.
Since some years there seems to be a trend that quite a percentage of younger men have the foreskin retracted.
Thats interesting to think that  young men are keeping it back
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Maxl

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-10-28 16:36:32 »
@thesevenpointfive
Here´s a comment regarding this I gave 2 years ago in another thread. I still think it´s true.

"Pull back is by no means exotic in Germany. I tried to find polls done by a magazine or so, but I failed. My estimation is at least 20 percent of men (non muslim, age 18-40) do pull back in nudiste area, locker room etc. I do not believe they retract 24/7 but most of them just in public. I have found a poll regarding men doing partly or full shaving of genitals (same age range) is 45 percent and I think this number might be true. As well the number of circumcization is increasing since years, but this is not the topic here. In addition I phoned a friend in Vienna who got similar impressions for Austria.
I found one comment in a forum saying the reason might be muslim influence, german men see more bare glans (of muslims) and want to appear similar. No clue, but the increasing trend to pull back the foreskin is a fact."

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-12-02 14:24:12 »
I would say there is nothing to worry about, the view I take on it is that the guy checking me out knows what it is and owns one, he just wants to see what one you have. I have checked guys out before and its not the be all and end all. Life goes on.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-12-02 21:53:58 »
As I said in another post, I was at a nudist event recently where there were several uncut guys, but it didn't seem to me that anyone was retracted...all the exposed glans' guys appeared to me to be circumcised...