Author Topic: Being judged in public places??  (Read 6730 times)

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
Being judged in public places??
« on: 2018-10-26 03:02:37 »
Hey guys! I got a question for all of those who are pulled back, when you go into a public place like the bathroom, gym locker room, or sauna and people see you pulled back do they give you a funny look or say something/stare?? The reason Im asking is because for the first time i had the courage to go into a sauna pulled back with a towel on (Ill give you more background later). I was just sitting there when an older gentlemen walked in and it was just me and him in there and he kept staring at me. I started to get more comfortable and propped my leg up and forgot i was in a towel and it uncovered me for a little bit and I didn't really notice until i looked down and say my bare glans just hanging out, so i quickly fixed it and looked up to see if anyone noticed and he was looking dead at my crotch. After we made eye contact he looked away and I put my leg down after (we were sitting across from each other).
After i felt like every time i spread my legs he was trying to look again. I know it sounds weird but I literally caught him looking or trying to look at my stuff multiple times after I caught him the first time. Has anyone else ever felt like that or have actually caught someone looking? I will give him the fact that if you look at my picture you can see my glans are noticeably a different color than my shaft skin. Thats bc that was the first time retracting or being confident to show off my junk bc growing up everyone of my friends were circumcised and they always joked about foreskins and how nasty they were, even the girls so when they always asked I said I was circumcised but anyways if you wanna know more check out my intro!  ;D

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
Re: Being judged in public places??
« Reply #1 on: 2018-10-26 18:03:08 »
Frankly, you may or may not be judged, but it's just absolutely normal to look...enjoy it...

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-10-27 04:34:23 »
Regarding being uncut and pulled back in public, uncut1017, many years ago now I attended a nudist camp with the family. I had previously been pulled back for a while before and the foreskin had thinned so that I would have likely looked like I was circumcised. I know my one daughter later when she was a mid-teenager suggested to me the process on how to have your shaft skin be longer so the glan would be covered.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-10-27 17:10:27 »
Frankly, you may or may not be judged, but it's just absolutely normal to look...enjoy it...
Yes have to agree, i look at other guys, not stare but look, people think i am cut, so good, if not ten thats fine
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-10-27 17:19:38 »
I used to be very self conscious, always making sure to cover with a strategically placed towel when in a public shower area.  But now, after many years with a wife who is somewhat of an exhibitionist, I'm happy to let others see.  We have been to several nude beaches, and I would suggest that straight, gay, or whatever, I think that people will always look at others' genitals...it's just human nature...

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-10-28 18:19:03 »
Regarding being uncut and pulled back in public, uncut1017, many years ago now I attended a nudist camp with the family. I had previously been pulled back for a while before and the foreskin had thinned so that I would have likely looked like I was circumcised. I know my one daughter later when she was a mid-teenager suggested to me the process on how to have your shaft skin be longer so the glan would be covered.

So youre saying she was saying stay covered up, like thats the new trend going around young people?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-10-29 03:17:54 »
So youre saying she was saying stay covered up, like thats the new trend going around young people?

Actually what had happened with my daughter was that she had just previously heard on the radio what one fellow who had been circumcised and chosen to be covered, described the process he had used. She thought from the sound of what he had been saying I, too, might be interested in trying to be covered.

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-10-29 03:44:10 »
I used to be very self conscious, always making sure to cover with a strategically placed towel when in a public shower area.  But now, after many years with a wife who is somewhat of an exhibitionist, I'm happy to let others see.  We have been to several nude beaches, and I would suggest that straight, gay, or whatever, I think that people will always look at others' genitals...it's just human nature...

do you walk around retracted or covered up?

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-10-29 03:45:03 »
Actually what had happened with my daughter was that she had just previously heard on the radio what one fellow who had been circumcised and chosen to be covered, described the process he had used. She thought from the sound of what he had been saying I, too, might be interested in trying to be covered.

ah i gotcha

Offline Craig

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-11-10 08:36:27 »

I think you've hit the nail on the head with the last point. Be it on a beach, locker room or at a urinal, people will always look.

I'm extremely guilty of it in my time.

Offline Craig

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2018-11-10 08:38:34 »
Hey guys! I got a question for all of those who are pulled back, when you go into a public place like the bathroom, gym locker room, or sauna and people see you pulled back do they give you a funny look or say something/stare?? The reason Im asking is because for the first time i had the courage to go into a sauna pulled back with a towel on (Ill give you more background later). I was just sitting there when an older gentlemen walked in and it was just me and him in there and he kept staring at me. I started to get more comfortable and propped my leg up and forgot i was in a towel and it uncovered me for a little bit and I didn't really notice until i looked down and say my bare glans just hanging out, so i quickly fixed it and looked up to see if anyone noticed and he was looking dead at my crotch. After we made eye contact he looked away and I put my leg down after (we were sitting across from each other).
After i felt like every time i spread my legs he was trying to look again. I know it sounds weird but I literally caught him looking or trying to look at my stuff multiple times after I caught him the first time. Has anyone else ever felt like that or have actually caught someone looking? I will give him the fact that if you look at my picture you can see my glans are noticeably a different color than my shaft skin. Thats bc that was the first time retracting or being confident to show off my junk bc growing up everyone of my friends were circumcised and they always joked about foreskins and how nasty they were, even the girls so when they always asked I said I was circumcised but anyways if you wanna know more check out my intro!  ;D

Was the other person who was looking, circumcised or uncircumcised?

I wouldn't worry about it too much, generally i think people would just think you're circumcised. If that was the case, then nobody would bat an eyelid as it's so common in some countries.