Author Topic: Pulled back from adolescence  (Read 18343 times)

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Re: Pulled back from adolescence
« Reply #15 on: 2018-08-13 11:31:31 »
I wish I knew earlier about permanent retraction, but there was no one around to even mention it..
Yes I was retracting to wash or jerk but the glans was too sensitive to touch anything and I was always thinking it is going to be like that forever and always wondered how does the circumcised gyus live like that...
Damn !
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #16 on: 2018-08-13 18:31:01 »
I pulled my foreskin back for the first time at the age of 11 after working on the tight opening for some time. I started keeping it skinned back pretty much immediately because I had promised myself that if I ever succeeded in exposing my glans I would keep it exposed and within a few months it was permanent - well, for the next 20 years. I chose to be circumcised at the age of 31. I think I found it so easy because I started so early and had a fairly short foreskin with an opening that started off being too tight but which stretched and loosened very quickly.
Why did you choose to get circumcised after 20 years of pulling back? Just curious.

Offline rubbercock

• NSFW Access
  • Circumcised as an adult
« Reply #17 on: 2019-06-02 01:27:00 »
Why did you choose to get circumcised after 20 years of pulling back? Just curious.

I haven't logged in for a while so apologies for opening up an old thread, though I think your question deserves a reply. I got my circumcision because it's something I always wanted. I like the look of the scar and I enjoy showing it off. I wanted to get rid of the wrinkled up skin on my shaft and I wanted to get rid of the thin red ring I had that was originally the tight ring preventing my foreskin from retracting until I stretched it at the age of 11. That red ring, being the line where inner and outer foreskin meet, was very thin and quite fragile and it split on a couple of occasions so swapping it for a tough scarline seemed like a good idea. It turns out that it was. I enjoyed my time as a retractor and I'd heartily recommend that any uncircumcised man or boy try it, but I'm happier now that I'm circumcised. There must be a lot of retractors who at least consider it as an option.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2019-06-04 23:58:09 »
I haven't logged in for a while so apologies for opening up an old thread, though I think your question deserves a reply. I got my circumcision because it's something I always wanted. I like the look of the scar and I enjoy showing it off. I wanted to get rid of the wrinkled up skin on my shaft and I wanted to get rid of the thin red ring I had that was originally the tight ring preventing my foreskin from retracting until I stretched it at the age of 11. That red ring, being the line where inner and outer foreskin meet, was very thin and quite fragile and it split on a couple of occasions so swapping it for a tough scarline seemed like a good idea. It turns out that it was. I enjoyed my time as a retractor and I'd heartily recommend that any uncircumcised man or boy try it, but I'm happier now that I'm circumcised. There must be a lot of retractors who at least consider it as an option.

What would you say are the benefits of circumcision above retracting?

Offline L

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2019-06-06 11:00:49 »
My bare headed life started at age 12. My then older girlfriend - may she rest in peace - did not like my covered head and the extra folds at the end of the foreskin. Every time we were together, she made sure the skin was retracted. From there on, I stayed retracted longer and longer. Then there was a point in time I was fed up with the occasional flip backs of the skin over the head. The awkward sensation of the foreskin's end touching underwear or bed sheets did never feel good and the situation begged to be corrected. That was not always possible straight away. Putting your hand deep in the trousers to pull the skin back is not something you do in public - at least I don't. I remember driving in my car with an aunt. In that position, with the seat belt on, a corrective move was not an easy or quick thing to do, let alone with someone next to me who would notice. When the sensation of the foreskin-clothing contact got worse, enhanced by the constant awareness of it, I pointed to the right and said Look there, a heron! in the hope my aunt would look to the right and try to spot the bird which might take enough time to perform my planned action. That was a miscalculation. With my hand in my pants she turned around "I can't see any bird" directly followed by "What are you doing". I then uttered something like "fixing something". From that point on she stared straight forward ans did not say a word for the remainder of the trip. When arrived at the train station I was taking her, she got out and said "get circumcised" and off she went.
That was the point to investigate options to stay bare headed but without a circ. The solution was cutting my frenum which worked out fantastic and I'm the proud owner of a 24/7 bare head for the last 44 years.

Offline rubbercock

• NSFW Access
  • Circumcised as an adult
« Reply #20 on: 2019-06-08 17:55:19 »
What would you say are the benefits of circumcision above retracting?

For me, it was getting rid of that somewhat delicate red ring of skin in exchange for a sexy looking scar and a tightening of the loose skin behind my glans.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

Offline arminus

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2019-06-24 10:35:31 »
Started to retract at the age of 12 and spent the whole of my thirteenth year permanently retracted. Alternated a bit through my teens and early twenties, then permanently retracted since then. Now 53 years old and my foreskin has shrunk considerably providing about one third coverage of the glans. The last time my foreskin was forward (for about ten seconds) was about three months ago. Glans is considerably flared now and silky soft. No loss of sensitivity. Fully functioning all round. Can recommend an early start.

Tony
London, UK

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #22 on: 2021-05-21 10:45:45 »
I started at 12 and wore my foreskin retracted until late teens. Retracted intermittently throughout my adult life, and prefer to wear a silicone ring to keep everything in place when clothed.