Author Topic: Exposed in Public...  (Read 45692 times)

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
Exposed in Public...
« on: 2015-09-07 13:40:31 »
From the gallery section I see some creative foreskin retractions, but I'm curious, do many of you go in public with the bared glans...perhaps nude beaches, public showers, etc.?
I ask because I recall that when I first started keeping my foreskin retracted, it took me quite a while before I actually did it at a public shower.  It's ironic that it took me so long to leave the head exposed in public, since the whole thing started because I wanted to look like the other boys.  After seeing some of your pictures I realize that many of you simply look circumcised, if there isn't too much foreskin bunched up at the ridge.  In my case, it would have been very obvious that I was pulling it back to expose it, and I wasn't confident enough as a teen to do so in public.  Nowadays, I would pull it back in public just so everyone could see my bared glans.
Any thoughts?

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
Re: Exposed in Public...
« Reply #1 on: 2015-09-07 14:04:52 »
And BTW...can you actually tell the difference between a loose circumcision and a retracted foreskin?  I know that if it's a tight circumcision it's kinda obvious, since there's no skin bunching up.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #2 on: 2015-09-07 18:50:07 »
Having never been in a "public nudity" situation, I can't really answer that part. But telling whether someone is a retractor or is loosely cut can be really, really hard. Certain circumcisions have the scar kind of embedded within the folds of remaining skin and it blends in so well that it really does just look like a short/retracted foreskin.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2015-09-07 21:10:16 »
It's interesting that in so many cases it's hard to tell if it's circumcised or just pulled back.  Ironically, when I had it pulled back it was obvious because of all the foreskin bunching up at the ridge (because the frenulum kept it right up against the glans), and now it's obvious because my circumcision is very tight and the scar is visible...I would post a pic, but I suspect penises with foreskins aren't allowed...

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #4 on: 2015-09-07 21:13:29 »
Hey, I don't see why not! The gallery is called "Members' Members" after all :D

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2015-09-07 21:51:08 »
Sorry, I meant to say "penises without foreskins".  Let me know if that's still ok, and if I can  email them?  Not sure how to upload from my iPad...

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #6 on: 2015-09-07 22:11:55 »
It's okay!

Go to "Gallery" at the top, then "Add Picture." At the bottom there will be a "Choose File" button, which works just fine on ipad. You can take a picture then and there or pick one that's already in your camera roll. Then you can add any information and click "Add Picture" at the bottom. Then Kylar or I will approve it!

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2015-09-07 22:59:05 »
Apparently, I'm not good on my iPad, but I can't find a way to upload...can I email the pics?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #8 on: 2015-09-07 23:18:05 »
There's no way to submit through email. Here, it's easy: I've circled the links you have to click at each step.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2015-09-08 00:06:54 »
Unfortunately, the "browse" button doesn't come up on my iPad...it says "choose", but it's not a live button.  Perhaps I will have to do it on my home computer when I'm back from vacation...thanks for your efforts.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #10 on: 2015-09-08 00:07:29 »
Yeah, it says "Choose File" on my ipad too, but tapping it works fine. Dunno what the problem is!

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2015-09-19 13:29:02 »
In the days before I retracted 24/7, I always used to ensure my foreskin was pulled back if I knew I should be anywhere it would be seen - changing rooms, communal showers, etc. Somehow the bare glans made me feel more nude, and also more mature. (Don't ask why, I have no idea!) Also, it attracted looks, as bare helmets are comparatively rare in the UK. Most men who asked assumed I was circumcised: they had never heard of retracting.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #12 on: 2015-09-20 07:50:43 »
From the gallery section I see some creative foreskin retractions, but I'm curious, do many of you go in public with the bared glans...perhaps nude beaches, public showers, etc.?
I ask because I recall that when I first started keeping my foreskin retracted, it took me quite a while before I actually did it at a public shower.  It's ironic that it took me so long to leave the head exposed in public, since the whole thing started because I wanted to look like the other boys.  After seeing some of your pictures I realize that many of you simply look circumcised, if there isn't too much foreskin bunched up at the ridge.  In my case, it would have been very obvious that I was pulling it back to expose it, and I wasn't confident enough as a teen to do so in public.  Nowadays, I would pull it back in public just so everyone could see my bared glans.
Any thoughts?

I've kept my skin back for decades, looks and feels great.  For any looking, at a glance in showers or having a pee, looks circumcised.  Most UK guys not circumcised yet on nudist beach , not see many foreskins.  Maybe, like me, get an all-over tan !!!
« Last Edit: 2015-09-20 16:14:32 by Kylar »
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #13 on: 2015-09-20 08:04:36 »
AND for others to SEE that I have retracted my foreskin .... => usually a semi swinging as I walk
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2015-09-20 22:17:40 »
Maybe this is weird, but I actually found keeping the foreskin retracted in public even more erotic that being circumcised...