News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

New Method Foreskin Retraction At Base?

Started by cloverfield5658, 2018-09-20 05:36:04

Previous topic - Next topic

thesevenpointfive

Only issue i see is he got an erection doing it, what happens when it gets soft will it come off? It looks a great idea thought
Love skining back and letting my head show

bobenc0

I see you have found my video :)
There is no issue with the erection since the device is elastic and it stretches out, it also stays nicely once you get soft again. I started using it during sex but I cum very fast because the stimulation is...just awesome..
The idea is not mine though I have found it here in the "high and tight" topic and made a device myself... it's one of my favorite methods.. sometimes I wear it for more than a day without taking it off!
I can give more details about it if you want :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

thesevenpointfive

I would be interested in more info as it  looks great
Love skining back and letting my head show

4skin

Aftskin

Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

guest2034

Quote from: bobenc0 on 2018-09-20 11:09:22
I see you have found my video :)
There is no issue with the erection since the device is elastic and it stretches out, it also stays nicely once you get soft again. I started using it during sex but I cum very fast because the stimulation is...just awesome..
The idea is not mine though I have found it here in the "high and tight" topic and made a device myself... it's one of my favorite methods.. sometimes I wear it for more than a day without taking it off!
I can give more details about it if you want :)

May i ask where you obtained the cable from?

soundsgreat87

He said it's from the kind of wire that goes in the wall - very thick copper wire which can be bent and holds its shape, but is also coated in soft plastic.

_yeah_

Where can I get a wire like that? Looks like that method would work well for me
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Bis

Bis

Quote from: _yeah_ on 2018-09-23 19:13:13

I thing this will also work instead of copper wire: http://bit.ly/2xwd6wA

Aftskin

Quote from: Bis on 2018-09-23 19:21:08
I thing this will also work instead of copper wire: http://bit.ly/2xwd6wA

It would work if you took two of those rings and joined them together tightly at the ends with two small rubber bands or something. Might pinch a bit more than the shaped electrical wire though.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

rummy

Quote from: _yeah_ on 2018-09-23 19:13:13

This looks like electrical wire that is used to wire wall sockets with, known as "twin & earth" in the uk
Peal off the outer grey insulation & use the live or neutral wires keeping the insulation on so  the copper covered.

Uncut_soldier

Doesn't look as pretty but it's working for me :)

I used hockey tape and a coat hanger

_yeah_

I used a coat hanger as well. It works super well for me. Wearing it right now and the foreskin hasn't rolled forward since I put it on  :D it really gives you the "high and tight" feel even when flaccid! Probably my new favorite method to use
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted