Author Topic: Getting too horny  (Read 8964 times)

Offline ranny

• NSFW Access
Getting too horny
« on: 2016-12-19 17:36:15 »
Hi guys!
I'm relatively new to retracting, just started it some days ago, but I have a problem which makes it difficult to continue.

I often get too horny whenever I think about that my foreskin is retracted and my glans is exposed right now. Even though I'm not doing it for sexual purposes (well, not only).
I use the spoon method btw.
Do you have any experiences with this situation? Is it common? Maybe I just have to get used to it even more?

Thx for your answers

Offline Resqdave

• NSFW Access
Re: Getting too horny
« Reply #1 on: 2016-12-19 19:42:45 »
That is quite normal for beginners.  Just give yourself time to adjust to the feeling of being retracted.  In a few day's time you will become more accustomed to the feeling and will also stop thinking about it so much.   

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-12-19 20:33:20 »
That is quite normal for beginners.  Just give yourself time to adjust to the feeling of being retracted.  In a few day's time you will become more accustomed to the feeling and will also stop thinking about it so much.

Yes agreed, sometimes it the feeling that start, but give it time and it will subside
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-12-20 08:34:56 »
I was just the same. it is all new to you and does get better with time. time and practice are the main key in this. look's and feels good to.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-12-22 09:46:39 »
I was the same. Even thinking about my retracted foreskin I was getting hard...and oftenly masturbated when the exitement gets too high... It was actually a nice period :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Stoned

« Reply #5 on: 2016-12-23 21:35:34 »
I would get so excited during the day it was impossible to fall asleep in the evening. Took me a week or two to get through it but... Never looked back. 3 months in baby! Good luck!

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-12-23 23:18:15 »
I only retract during the day now and rarely sleep retracted at night. I find this gives me a nice balance. Retracting and spooning my foreskin in the morning nearly always gives me an erection, and I never feel embarrassed about being horny it's a really good feeling.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2016-12-24 08:17:47 »
Good for you cavalier. nothing to be embarrassed about, we are all the same. keep it up now..

Offline simon.snorkle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2016-12-24 17:36:47 »
When I started out retracting, doing it in the day time gave me a 10 hour erection :-)

I started out in earnest by pulling back just before going to sleep, then this gave me 8 hours of not knowing whats going on.
Repeat each night and by a week or so doing it daytime was a LOT easier for sensitivity and so on.

Keep repeating until you feel comfortable with doing it 24 hours a day.

Just my way, maybe it will help?

Simon.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2016-12-26 07:36:50 »
Definitely can relate to the getting too horny stuff man. I often end up jerking it as a result.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2016-12-26 07:54:32 »
Well there is nothing wrong in getting a bit horny and having to sort it out. i was the same, it get's better with time. stick with it and you will all see.

Offline ranny

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2016-12-27 22:18:14 »
Thank you for the answers guys!  ;D
I hope I'll be able to get used to it.
Definitely can relate to the getting too horny stuff man. I often end up jerking it as a result.
Same here. I jerk, then pull back the foreskin. Just like I would do it only for masturbating, however, I want to keep it retracted because of several reasons.
How much time did it take for you guys to get used to being retracted, without being horny because of it?

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2016-12-27 23:53:18 »
Thank you for the answers guys!  ;D
I hope I'll be able to get used to it. Same here. I jerk, then pull back the foreskin. Just like I would do it only for masturbating, however, I want to keep it retracted because of several reasons.
How much time did it take for you guys to get used to being retracted, without being horny because of it?
For me about 2 month's i think. but it is fine now. it is just something the body has to get used to, Don't forget, it  is new to the system. Give it time.
« Last Edit: 2016-12-28 01:26:00 by soundsgreat87 »

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2016-12-28 08:42:50 »
Took me about 1.5-2 months also. I still feel it almost the same way but does not get me horny...
Well if I cover the glans for some hours and then retract it I have an instant erection...which I really like
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !