News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My Pullled Back Journey

Started by Wild_dom, 2023-06-29 23:54:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild_dom

Hi everyone!

I'm new to keeping my foreskin retracted, so I wanted to share my journey with you all and see how it goes. Decided to go with the spoon method.

Here's what my cock looks like in its natural state.

Took me a few tries to keep it looking clean. I used coconut oil so the spoon could slide around while I tucked everything in.

Day 1 - I had trouble keeping my cock flaccid while doing the spoon method, but it worked out in the end.

Can't wait for day 2!

CuriousSkinner

I understand the trouble trying to stay flaccid!

Looks good both ways actually. I always like the natural look.

Wild_dom

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2023-06-30 16:19:20
I understand the trouble trying to stay flaccid!

Looks good both ways actually. I always like the natural look.

Thank you!

Here's Day 2

I don't like how it bunches up behind the corona when I'm completely flaccid. It will cover half my glans throughout the day...
Grower problems :(

I do like how it looks when I'm semi-erect.

skin-off

Looks pretty good, both ways. The first days are the harder ones because you're getting used to the new sensations. The spoon method suits you pretty well, I had the same problem my foreskin slides to my glans when spooning so I use a metal ring to keep everything in place. Sometimes I forget to wear it so I use spoon method which very fast, comfy and gives great looks. It's just practice you'll find a way to avoid your foreskin rolling over yours glans.

Kylar

Both pics look great ^^  I tend to not worry too much about the skin drooping over (and it's gotten less common with time)

CuriousSkinner

It looks great and even if it does roll forward a bit during the day, its still more pulled back than it would be if you just left it rolled forwards isnt it...so its still positive  :)

Wild_dom

Thanks guys!!!

I've been sleeping with it pulled back for a few days now and it's working out! It remained pulled back back the next morning.

Masturbation technique has changed for me. I used to masturbate with coconut oil and I slide the foreskin up and down stimulating the glans.

Now I've kept the spoon method when masturbating so I've been stroking the shaft and a little bit of the shaft skin to stimulate the corona. No oil needed.

Gonna try stimulating my glans as well to see how it feels.

CuriousSkinner

Wow you have done really well there.

As for the techniques its good to mix it up a bit, I think that is one of the best parts about having a foreskin, you have lots of options

ThePiemel

Great pictures. The foreskin is like a cone. The more you spoon, the wider the cone gets.

The skin is like stretch material. Which has a shape when not pulled. Returns to that.

The mission is to change the cone into the same shape as the shaft skin, like a tube. Once there, you will auto retract, the skin wrinkles evenly over the shaft and actually gets shorter. Unless you pull it over the glans. Which can be nice for a while after heavy work. The actual skin does not get shorter, it is the elastics inside that change.

Wild_dom

Thanks everyone!

It's been a month now and I am loving it. I can easily spoon it back now without having to tuck in the excess skin. Takes me like a couple of seconds. Pics coming soon!