News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How long do you keep your foreskin pulled back?

Started by guest969, 2016-09-10 14:10:14

Previous topic - Next topic

How long do you keep your foreskin pulled back:

Permanently retracted
Months at a time
Weeks at a time
Days at a time
Hours at a time

guest969

Hi,
I keep my foreskin pulled back for days or weeks at a time and wondered who else does this or whether most of you do it permanently.

Lanyx

I keep mine retracted for about 24 to 48 hours at a time, taking a break for a few days. I am planning on increasing the on-time to longer periods.

jdm

I voted "months at a time," because I do that sometimes. But other times I just do it for weeks or days. I also usually let the skin come forward when I sleep, but keep it back during the day.

bobenc0

Days at a time is what I voted because sometimes I really get that discomfort from being retracted for a long period (2-3 days) so I switch back to covered for some hours or a day and then I start to miss the rubbing and retract again. I ususaly keep it retracted/folded 70-80% of the time.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Jockbox

I like to keep retracted all the time. Now and then the foreskin covers, but then just a pull back does the trick.

Johnscot

I voted weeks because currently I'm up to 8 weeks, but. That's the longest I ever managed, previous it was only ever days.

guest912

I'm fairly new to this, but I'm keeping it retracted all the time. If it ever covers the foreskin, I just pul it back again

guest705

I have yet to go longer than 5 days mostly a day or two at a time then I get frustrated from the constant adjustment. I have full coverage and my frenulum pulls it back even when hard more often than not.

pelagian

Cheeky vote, but ... I voted 'months' as before I was circumcised, I kept it pulled back for four years without a break.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

camchain

I keep mine back now at least 99% of the time and have done since the mid 80's, so well used to keeping it back, and i love it that way. Makes a nice change from being over the head for the first 16 years of my life. All info in My Story, in the Introductions section.

Uncut_soldier

So far I've only stayed back while taped. Grower with pretty long skin.

Longest was a couple days. Usually just while hard then between jerking off sessions I'll keep it taped back

thesevenpointfive

Love skining back and letting my head show

uncutnine

at present, I can only keep it back for a few hours. so glad I found this site could really use some guidance. im in the nyc/nnj area

bobenc0

Nowadays I would have voted for permanent retraction!
My skin is back all the time, all day all night no matter what! :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

rubbercock

I voted permanently because it was retracted 24/7 for 20 years and then I was circumcised in 1991.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.