News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Discord group chat!

Started by soundsgreat87, 2016-12-06 22:04:13

Previous topic - Next topic

soundsgreat87

What is annoying is how hard Discord makes it to have multiple accounts. A quick fix is to open discord.gg in an incognito/private tab in your browser and use it from there.

Ineverknowwhat

Stickler99

PBnaturist

JeremiahLynch

I joined today, I'm Jeremy L. :)

Nick7171

Hi I have joined as well Nick7171

mjed

I joined and someone pinged me almost immediately but I managed to upset them (totally unintentionally of course). Been back a few times but it was so quiet I gave up.  Is it ever busy in there?

Kylar

Quote from: mjed on 2022-07-18 17:43:52
I joined and someone pinged me almost immediately but I managed to upset them (totally unintentionally of course). Been back a few times but it was so quiet I gave up.  Is it ever busy in there?

There has been several pages of chat since I've last seen you talk.  But most of the time it's quiet.  Also I don't think you upset anyone.  Some people just leave soon after they join and (unsuccessfully) beg for roles.

gizmonkey

Hi everyone
I have updated my new account profile with age, wrote an intro with age, and posted my cock in one of the threads. When will i get full access?
thanks
Nick

Kylar

Quote from: gizmonkey on 2022-11-25 05:38:47
Hi everyone
I have updated my new account profile with age, wrote an intro with age, and posted my cock in one of the threads. When will i get full access?
thanks
Nick

You wrote this 12 minutes after your intro post.  Patience, we're not looking at the forum 24/7.

hung.part.timer

I joined about a week ago and I can't recommend it enough. It's pretty active and a great way to have more real-time conversations.

I actually downloaded discord excessively for pulled back, and have enjoyed a couple other servers that I've stumbled upon.

PossibleMagician130

I've joined the Discord forum  :)

slicendice