News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Alternatively toilet paper method

Started by Steeltoeboots, 2023-12-27 22:16:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeltoeboots

A few years ago I found the tapered method online and was very interested but I couldn't make it work. Recently I found this forum as I was looking to simulate circumcision as I will not do a real circ but want to have the looks and hopefully progress to a permanent change.
I've read here that it may eventually be possible to get a permanent retracted state after long time retracting. I am motivated to try. Okay, long story to express that I really want to find a method that works.
Thanks to this site and what I've found here,  I used JPOldman's toilet paper (tp) method.

I noticed that the tp really dries the skin. So I am grateful for JPOldman and the technique he wrote about.
I knotted the tp but it loosened every time. 
Few days ago a member here told me about hair ties. I went to the shop to buy some. Which size? I tried the smallest. Some too tight and the foreskin rolls back over again.  The bigger size fell off.
Now I tried the tp method but insteof a knot, I use 1 or 2 of the tinier hair ties. They are perfect.  As they are elastic,  I can bend down,  get erections, move freely and they stay in place,  keeping the tp in position.

How to use this?

1. Instead of 2, I use 3 sheets of tp. I think it is sturdier.
Fold them in length.
2. Pull back your foreskin as much as possible to the base of your penis. This exposes the inner foreskin. 
3. While you hold the foreskin back, wrap the tp right under your corona
4. Place the first hair tie right under your corona. 
5. Position the tp so it covers your foreskin and place the second hair tie.

Pics below.
1. Freshly wrapped
2. Close up first hair tie
3. Worn 4.5 hrs
4. Right after I removed the tp

Alternatively paper towels are possible.
The benefits:
- Paper stays in place, so maximum time drying.
- Free movement possible
- Bigger area of skin is covered
- Due to the second hair tie, the bunch of skin bumps against it and more foreskin contact with paper
- When I remove the tp, it sticks a bit to the skin, so this means that it makes contact and absorbs moist.
- It is a fast and very easy to use method
- It feels like someone grabs your penis all the time. It's not a bad feeling:-) I don't want to go back covered anymore.

I used 1 hair tie first, learned that 2 make more inner foreskin covered. I use 2 but 1 is possible as well ofcourse.

Although I am not drying for very long,  I already notice more drying with this method.  Because it stays in place and covers more inner foreskin. I hope this helps other guys too.

Sorangu

Great write up - trying this right now but don't have the proper size hair tie. At the moment I only have one large size hair tie so I have 6 layers of TP so the hair tie fits snug lol. Im going to pick up some different sizes tomorrow to get the right fit and use 2 instead of 1. Definitely lots of potential with this method as the entire inner foreskin gets contact - and may even get some deep wrinkles towards the base over time.

How comfortable is it with movement during the day? Is this a method you use mostly at home / sleep?

Steeltoeboots

Thank you!  I hope the 6 layers of tp work already :-)

It is absolutely comfortable for me to wear. Even pleasant,  like a hug of my penis.

It looks like that I've found the right size of the soft fabric, elastic hair tie. The best fitting one fits just around my index finger with a minimal stretch.  When I change the tp, I park the elastic bands around my index finger btw, so they do not fall in the toilet.

The tp functions as a cushion, the bands will dig into the paper which holds it in place. I didn't swell a lot before and I still do not have much swelling of the foreskin.
The layers of paper spread the "tension". I wear it 24/7 and it stays in place 100%. I renew the tp 2, 3 times a day so it stays fresh and can absorb skin oil.

The tp doesn't tear at the perforations between the sheets during wearing anymore.  And I notice much better drying. Because, indeed, the inner foreskin is covered plus the tp stays in place all the time.
I move a lot everyday with different body movements (walking, sitting,
running,  stepping in and out the car). It stays in place and good shape.
Even with erections or when my penis retracts towards my body (sitting down, kneeling, cold).

About comfort:
I didn't try cheap grey tp, only 3 and 4 layers tp, I think this improves
wearing comfort.

I understand that what works for me, not has to work for everyone but I hope that it works for you and others too. It is effective: comfortable,  reliable and cheap.

smc13lmao

Hmm this is a great idea, one of the issues I was having with the tp method was keeping the tie intact without restricting blood flow. I've only tried this today with a bigger hair tie, but i should have small ones somewhere to try out.

Thanks for this! Should be a helpful iteration for people who had the same issues

Steeltoeboots

Thanks for your post.  I am glad if I can help you and our brothers with this mod off the great tp method.  Without the original tp method I wouldn't have made a lot of progress. So I am very thankful for this method.

I experienced the same issue, knot too tight or too loose. Too tight is obvious,  too loose and the tp will fall off. And I noticed that the knot made the surface that the tp could cover smaller. Had many times that the knot loosened and I had tp in my underwear due to friction or erections.  At night the erections are the firmest and for several hours my head was covered.  Not a problem but it felt that I could've gotten more time drying. Now my head remains bare, erections don't tear the perforations anymore.

The elastic ties make that the paper can be wrapped flat around the penis, so it covers more skin and it feels better (less pressure directly behind the corona ridge). I don't have a 100% score anymore but it stays in most of the time.  I find that I have more dry skin when I remove it. I change paper 2, 3 times a day.
If someone likes,  it is even possible to drain the first sheet with some alcohol and wrap another 2 (dry) sheets around, so the alcohol has time to be absorbed. I do this sometimes.  It is no medical advice ofcourse.

I hope that the smaller hair ties will fit you comfortably like mine do.