News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Milestones

Started by Derek, 2023-03-14 08:26:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek

Hi brothers!
As I recall, I've had certain milestones in my pulling back journey.
1. When I was a teen I saw my unkle's penis. He had a big mushroom head and wrinkled foreskin. Since then I wanted to have the same look.
2. When I was about 35 I wanted to last longer in bed, remembered my uncle and his stories about how good he was in bed. I started pulling back. I am a shower and have prominent glans, so it wasn't difficult.
3. In 2018 I found this site and it blew my mind. I became a permanent retractor.
4. This year I've noticed that I forgot my old state. It feels as if I have always been retracted.
5. I've joined this community and I am very thankful for you guys, your support and comments.
What are your breakthroughs in your journey?

slingr

For me, as a grower, I was quite satisfied when after 2-3 weeks of retraction the foreskin would remain pulled back permanently. In the first weeks, it would slip back about once per day.

CuriousSkinner

This is a really interesting post and timeline! So it's really your Uncle that got you started?

Derek

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2023-03-18 07:44:55
This is a really interesting post and timeline! So it's really your Uncle that got you started?
He's been a role model for me for many years, as a man and as a person.

CuriousSkinner

That's really nice tbf! Interesting at the same time. Does he pull back then as well? Or do you not really know?

Derek

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2023-03-18 17:14:16
That's really nice tbf! Interesting at the same time. Does he pull back then as well? Or do you not really know?
Many years ago in my teenagehood, my unkle was a rich man, self-confident, strong, with a sports car. Women were crazy about him. I saw him nude several times and felt s bit jealous about his manhood. Once I asked him  why he was pulled back. He said it was just comfortable. I tried to follow his example but my penis was to sensitive then. Now he is an old man and we don't talk about it. Although I still look up to him.

CuriousSkinner

That is cool. So you had an understanding of it quite young then I guess. Sensitibvity does decrease for sure doesnt it with pulling back, it just takes time.

Redlion696

Wow so you started in 2018 and started finally noticing pull back with no feeling in 2023? I just started so looks like I'll have a couple of years to go at least!

thesevenpointfive

I wish my skin would stay back, i am a grower and unless i use a ring or spoon method the skin would not stay back, regardless of how long i did it. So good luck to you guys who can
Love skining back and letting my head show

scotsguy27

I would say my milestones during my journey are;

- seeing my father's circumcised penis when growing up and noticing that his was different from mine (just assumed mine my glans would be exposed all the time like my fathers when I became an adult)
- being taught to retract and have my glans exposed before, during and after bathing about age 7 or 8
- seeing someone my age (about 14 at the time) circumcised and liking how it looked
- retracting my foreskin and leaving it back when in the house (about 14) then eventually keeping trying to last the day (about 16). I remember being nervous thinking everyone would know my glans was exposed (think it was because I was super aware of my glans against my briefs)
- joining this site about 27 and discovering I wasn't the only one
- introducing my younger cousin to the practice

CuriousSkinner

Really interesting timeline @scotsguy27

So you started all on your own. Are you a part timer or full timer?

It seems so common for people to not really understand circ, I didn't understand the difference when I was younger, I wondered for a while if I was cut or not  ;D... it just doesn't get talked about does it!

Do you know if your cousin continued to do it?

scotsguy27

@CuriousSkinner I would class myself as part time, I retract on and off for periods depending how I feel. My younger cousin still retracts. His glans is looking bigger (he has a red/pinkish "bullet" shape glans and it now looks bigger than his shaft).

CuriousSkinner

Oh cool. So a couple of examples already of people getting involved because they know someone else doing it. Plus it sounds like both of you have real experiences to compare with as well which is cool!
I only have you guys on here for reference!  :D

@scotsguy27 it sounds like your cousin has seen real changes. Is he a part timer as well?