News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Newbie looking for tips and tricks.

Started by Blue, 2020-05-20 19:58:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue

Hi everyone :)

I'm looking for some tips and tricks, on how to keep my foreskin at the back,
Currently doing the spoon method, but after a couple minutes my skin is at the normal place again.
I'm not sure what else to do.

I'm a grower that doesn't make things easier.
I like to try new things out.
and I do hope I will living with a bare head soon :)

guest3309

Maybe try the tape method. That can be nice and comfortable for a while, and easy to sleep with as well.

Blue

Not sure how to start with it, but I will give it a try, ThankYou :)

Johnscot

Try a glans ring, works best for me.

Blue

Do you need to make a glans ring or buy that?

Blue

I tried the tape but that didn't work.
And the spoon method only works for a short period of time.
And I don't know where to get the glansring.

Hazeleye

Quote from: Blue on 2020-05-21 15:40:33

A simple glans ring can be created from a thin sheet of foam from any source that carries art forms. Cut to be comfortable while flaccid and not too wide. Almost any other ring that is comfortable will work as well.

Blue

Johnscot

My glans ring is made from a sheet of silicon I bought on ebay.

Blue

Thankyou Johnscot, will check it

Supernewb

Glans ring worked for me as well. it's the most straightforward method. The trick is in getting the right size though.

RetractedStatement

Why hasn't any manufacturer picked up on glans rings yet?  They make everything else instead of something simple and in demand.

Supernewb

Quote from: Blue on 2020-05-21 15:40:33
I tried the tape but that didn't work.
And the spoon method only works for a short period of time.

You can get them online. This is the one I have on right now. https://www.thechaingang.com/glans-ring-with-pressure-ball.html

for a basic one, you can consider this. https://www.meo.de/en/glans-rings-penis-plugs/2847-glans-ring-meor-ref-6853.html

McKay

Check out my methods.
They worked well for me.