News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Overly sensitive frenulum.

Started by bioshock0706, 2020-05-14 13:50:09

Previous topic - Next topic

bioshock0706

Thanks for explaining.

I think I am gonna endure the sensitivity and let it decentisize naturally.

I just don't trust myself with trying any external methods, rather than leaving nature itself to decide things.

bioshock0706

So I am increasingly pulling back and the glans is getting used to it.

However, I feel like when the frenulum at the back touches the ballsack or rubs into my boxers when I am walking, it gets "exhausted" by friction quite fast and starts hurting.

Is it really happening, or it's just sending false alarms into my brain just because it's exposed? There is not danger of it "breaking" or tearing just by the friction in my boxers, right? It's just looks really fragile.

Daffyskin

I suspect the frenulum is particularly sensitive - and thus becomes sore - because it is stretched tight when retracted. This may be more prevalent in a short frenulum - mine isn't so I'm only guessing.

Possibly, if it is moist and sticky (perhaps likely in this hot weather) then it is sticking to your sack a bit and getting pulled about, which may account for the discomfort.

As always, I expect it will get easier with time but if it gets too bad then take a break. Perhaps a little talc may help.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

bioshock0706

Thank you!

I have successfully managed to desensitize most of my glans now, but being retracted and rubbing it... a lot.

Areas that I was previously afraid to touch, but overcame that fear, after some rubbing in they now send pleasurable feel to my brain and no longer pain - it's amazing!

The frenulum remains the only bit I want to desensitize and it's proven to be the most difficult. Yes, it is quite short, although I've never had problems retracting or stretching it. But rubbing it the same way as the glans causes it to go sore quite quick and I need to rest if for a few hours.

More tips are welcome!

bioshock0706

Update:

It's not actually just the frenulum, it's the foreskin surrounding it too (the whole internal backside/bottom part of the penis that gets exposed when pulled back) that gets sore quickly, so I guess that whole part needs desensitizing.

Cute96

Quote from: bioshock0706 on 2020-05-14 13:50:09

However, one thing remains quite sensitive - the frenulum of the foreskin (that connects it to the penis) and overall the whole "back" side of my penis. When in my boxers and the frenulum touches my boxers or there is friction against my scrotum, the feeling is quite unpleasant. This only happens when not erect. When erect, the nerve receptors turn to pleasure.

I have the same problem, I am also very sensitive to the frenulum. That's why I've never made it longer than half a day.

Bifunguy

Have you tried briefs instead of boxers? I find there is less scope for movement and friction with briefs.

Cute96

Quote from: Bifunguy on 2020-08-28 08:46:26
Have you tried briefs instead of boxers? I find there is less scope for movement and friction with briefs.

I always wear briefs. But now I've made it. I put a piece of tissue under my foreskin for a day before i pulled it back. So the glans was already dry and no longer so sensitive. It's fine now.